• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by suicidesi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread - Euro Launch!

if they only translated it into french why did we have to wait so long in the uk (and australia)
  2. S

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

i got the anti-form for the first time during the fight against the organisation member in beasts castle (if it hadn't been for mickey i'd have been destoyed)
  3. S

i got my copy saturday morning and so far i've got to spave paranoids this is a brilliant game i'm going to go play some more :nahnah:
  4. S

same here i keep looking out the window for a parcel force van
  5. S

my copy hsn't arrived yet :cry: its not fair
  6. S

with school and work ur not gonna get much kh2 time tommorrow I'm not in work tommorow so i'm fine (i work 3 nights a week and the rest of the week im off so i can play it all day every day exept saturday, sunday and wednesday between 8pm and 12am :thumbup: )
  7. S

sometimes when you pre-order a game you can get it the day before if he ordered it off of game's website they might of sent it off in the post to make sure he got it on the release date (it just turns out that the post moves faster then they think) the shop won't have it available until tommorrow
  8. S

no i have'nt finished it (i don't even have it yet) i was saying that i need smething to ass the time and for the past 2 weeks i've been playing the 2 dark cloud games i finished the 2nd one yesterday and i don't want to start a new game on anything else cos i get kh2 tommorrow i don't think it...
  9. S

this must be the slowest day in the history of the world :sad: how can i pass the time till about 8:00 tonight the problem is i completed the game i was playin yesterday and i don't want to start another one cos i know i won't complete it
  10. S

Re: The "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread i won't have the game till tommorrow but i got the guide yesterday and i've got to agree with Australian Riku it does smell good :lol:
  11. S

why can't i be austrailian then i would already be playing it :sad: oh well only a day to go (i supose thats good enough :thumbsup: )
  12. S

I got the guide book through the post yesterday and tommorrow i'll be woken by the post man as he gives me the game Woo Hoo
  13. S

Larger KHII:FM/KHCoM remix Scans!! :D

you can't really add new worlds to it because all the worlds that sora went to in chain of memories were made up of his memories so unless there was a world on kh1 that wasn't in the GBA version of the game i doubt there would be any extra worlds
  14. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 European Release Date Discussion

only 17 days to go :lol: i still think i'll wake up and find that the past 2 weeks have been a dream especially after this weekend saturday night at work was the weirdest night ever (we found a woman in the mens toilets with a guy and one guy knocked himself out on a mind your head sign) :unsure:
  15. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 European Release Date Discussion

Sony's reason for delaying the ps3 in europe is that there aren't going to be enough machines for the november release and even though the PS3's are being made in europe we are gonna be the ones who have to wait
Back