• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by summoner_skylar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

MTV's OverDrive Preview(Hear Sora's KH2 Voice)

I like Rikus voice if u have watched that one lol Quote from David riku's VA voice:"Riku is a sexy guy and all the gamergirls will love him" *kisses riku's feet* On the other hand Aerith and Tifa's VA's dont match Tifa's VA is way to Dark and Aerith's VA is way too squeeky:( it dont match...
  2. S

resevering kh2

im going too when i get the money im also going to reserve FF7AC ^_^
  3. S

SPOILERS- Riku?

there like sephys...but i dont care cause he is sexy in KHII im sorry but i have too post this*drools*
  4. S

Aerith in KHII?!

people say that these pictures are in KHII...aerith wears white..so prettyful huh so what do u think?? forgive me if this thread was made already http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b311/vegetasora/more.jpg most people in the other forums think it is Namine..i hope it is our aerith :(...
  5. S

ALOT of new information (Unconfirmed..maybe)

ah! Xaldin my dear friend thanx for the unconfrimed information lol....u are always good at finding stuff lol:D
  6. S

Introduction to KHII and KHII added to S.E Calender

thats cool...so KHII will realse on the 22nd of december in japan im right am i...so no info on the USA date man that sucks
  7. S

Kairi in the 13th Order

yes that is a fake lol u can tell IGN did that one lol yes it kinda does make u wonder huh:confused: ...that means they could have been lying all along about other games too but u never know
  8. S

Tron confirmed

oh so cool i was hopeing the rumor was true...many thanx dude:D
  9. S

Sora TRON Pictures

those are cool even though they are fake probobly:rolleyes: hope they are real
  10. S

Coolest World Ever

that would be neat id love.....that sora doing trick lol
  11. S

wazup!!!

im new here the name is summoner_skylar but u could call me skylar;) i am 15 live in USA and im a HUGE cloud fangirl!!!
Back