• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sunkiss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. sunkiss

I'm back.

After like a 2-year hiatus I stumbled upon KHI again and feel cozy again. ;) I definitley won't be as active back in 2007 due to work but I will try to the best I can. Thanks. -DR (Dammit, I need a name change so bad.)
  2. sunkiss

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

"What? Oh, PLEASE! You've got to be kidding!" - Larxene ^best line in the game. Forgot exactly how it goes though. :P
  3. sunkiss

Props.

I've recently bought days and I must say, excellent game - even though I'm only half-way through. Excellent cinematics, story (so far), characters, gameplay, etc. I think the panels system is very cool and unique. What's your thoughts on this?
  4. sunkiss

KH #9 in IGN's top 25 PS2 games

Yeah, I think KH deserves its position on the list. I was immediately hooked when I first played it.
  5. sunkiss

Monstro:most confusing thing ever?

I only got lost once, on my first playthrough. :P It's quite simple, once you know where to go.
  6. sunkiss

Donal and Daisy

Agreed with everyone else. It looks like instead of saying 'Protect yourself' he's trying to 'protect the queen.'. It looks like Daisy has a cheater... ;)
  7. sunkiss

dammit

heeeyyyyyyyy
  8. sunkiss

Some new graphics with the Gears of War 2 effect...

These are some new pictures I made with the Gears of War 2 effect. Killzone 2 Concept Art: Metal Gear Solid 4 - Old Snake: Comments and critics welcome!
  9. sunkiss

To all the McCain supporters...

YouTube Doubler Beta *sniff sniff*
  10. sunkiss

I Reaaaalllly need help on KH: ReCoM!!!

^Actually, yes, I'm using a PS3. Don't tell me that's the problem! *groans*
  11. sunkiss

I Reaaaalllly need help on KH: ReCoM!!!

HELP! I just bought KHRe:CoM from GameStop brand new. I just started a game and on the "fight" with Uknown, it has a black box in the upper right corner saying "Use the Left analog stick to move around. Use the Right analog stick to look around. Press the R3 button to look foward" or something...
  12. sunkiss

RE:CoM question

Re: CoM question Quinton Flynn. Yes, he is most likely confirmed. Read the main page.
  13. sunkiss

Who iz rukseks.?

.......You fail. ........................................
  14. sunkiss

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. Well, I wonder if it includes the theatre where you can watch cutscenes like in the Japanese version. Wow, it's actually coming! I lost all my hope 1 year ago! Everybody was saying, "Nah, stop hoping. It's not going to come to NA!" I just want...
  15. sunkiss

Hyperactive Nubs?

There's some nubs I saw who joined like 2 weeks ago and have more posts/almost as much posts as me! 0.o Hyperactive Nubs? Or are they going on a posting raid like 24/7?
Back