• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sunshine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sunshine

Why Xehanort is back to his normal self in 3d and not in Terra's body theory

In response to Anagram. (I messed up on this post somehow) YES. It'd be great to find Terra 'reformed' or whatever at the Keyblade Graveyard. I mean that's where MX first snatched his body and heart right?
  2. Sunshine

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Images and Info from 4Gamer!

.....Oh. Ah man, I was really looking forward to playing Days in HD.
  3. Sunshine

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Images and Info from 4Gamer!

(I really need to get on here more!!) Quick Question: Will Days be playable or just a big globe of HD cutscenes? Im just making sure.
  4. Sunshine

News ► Tetsuya Nomura Interview + HD Screenshots!

Great. It's in Japanese. What was the point??? ;[ ?!!?
  5. Sunshine

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

Alternate Shocker Ending 4. I died. XD
  6. Sunshine

Dream Drop Distances' ending/ final bosses and why

This is Sora's story. Hmm. Vanitas would probably be a boss. Or have Kairi turn into a evil jerk and have Sora and Riku defeat/kill her. Raaah.
  7. Sunshine

New BBSFM Secret Episode scan.

-appears- Hmm. Couldn't be the first heartless to be ever created. MX spawned heartless back then to screw with Ven remember? I think it's just a manifestation of the dark realm. Hm..
  8. Sunshine

Kingdom Hearts 3DS at Nintendo World 2011

They shouldn't reveal anything. ;x
  9. Sunshine

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

Yeah, think I'm starting to like Sora becoming MF, or Sora turning evil. This indeed. New Mission: Do not watch any trailers!! ;D
  10. Sunshine

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Why do I feel it's an older Ventus..?
  11. Sunshine

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11) Aqua needs more emotion, she's sounds a bit too casual and fair but she did alright. Everyone else fantastic, and Hayley pulls off Vanitas! s1eyeballs
  12. Sunshine

Ven's Heart

Ven still needs Vanitas??
  13. Sunshine

Soul Eater vs. Way To The Dawn

Soul Eater is just plain bad@ss, yet Way to the Dawn DEFINES Riku..
  14. Sunshine

[bbs]Donald and Goofy D-Link [NEW SCAN]

@rac7d: I totally see your point, and yeah Donald's useful for ONLY healing. I'd rather eat glass then to hear his retarded screams. Eric: And that is the reason why I'm hyped to play as Aqua! *w*
  15. Sunshine

[bbs]Donald and Goofy D-Link [NEW SCAN]

Goofy is really the only useful teammate in KH. Knocksmash FTW.
Back