• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by super riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

100%

nice, ive only beat kh 1 100% (i had to fight sephy like 20 times b4 i figured out that i could use a different keychain) i cant even do CoM on proud.
  2. S

favirote multi player character

mine is xiggy, whats yours. and i was wondering is multi player on wifi or local. ( please no spoilers im only on day 100 something thank you)
  3. S

Unlocking Mickey/Sora

i just got her and i think you have to get to like day 97 or a certain percent but shes basically roxas ( nerdy kh pun not intended intentionally) so you wouldnt be missin much without her.
  4. S

how you beat the great ones

and by that cryptic title i mean the final bosses, the titans, the extra bosses on kh1 (the phantom ec.) and of course the great SEPHIROTH. personally i hacked kh 1 to its max and still got the heartless snot beat outa me. but in kh2 i beat sephy at lvl 68 not one hack until my second go at him...
  5. S

theroies anyone?

ths time im looking for theories or answers if you have them. when nomara said kingdm hearts is heading torwards a more " darker concept" what did he mean? i say it gets darker with every installment so far and i thinnk bbs is going to be "darkest" of the 3 new installments.
  6. S

question

i havent realy been keeping up with the birth by sleep info until recently and i wanted to ask, how do we know heartless and nobodies didnt exist
  7. S

what did you most like about kh2

the new looks espeicly rikus blind look
  8. S

theory of roxas/ven/sora

well tehy all have to be connected somehow i mean they all look alike
  9. S

theory of roxas/ven/sora

yeah it did when she open that door to darknaess in kh 1
  10. S

theory of roxas/ven/sora

for godssake he has the same clothes