• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by supernatural25

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. supernatural25

Completion Times

Standard mode: 25 hours Sora: Level 36 Riku: Level 36
  2. supernatural25

Are YOU getting KH3D?

Yes, I'm definitely getting it, but I had to pre-order the standard edition because when I was finally able to go to Gamestop to pre-order, they stop taking pre-orders for the MoM edition.
  3. supernatural25

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced Yeah, you can still order online for some reason, but that doesn't make sense if you can't pre-order it in store, you shouldn't be able to do it online either. Yeah, you can still pre-order the regular game.
  4. supernatural25

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced I went to Gamestop today to pre-order the Collector's Edition, and you can't pre-order it anymore.
  5. supernatural25

KH3D Famitsu Scans! Radiant Garden, YMX, The Grid!

OMG, the Quorra render looks fantastic! :D Also all the other renders look awesome too, great work Sign. :)
  6. supernatural25

Dream Drop Distance Debuts in Nintendo Power

Your right it could not be a fight and just be an important scene but, he also says don't put down your N3DS so we are most likely going to have to do something at the end of credits.
  7. supernatural25

Dream Drop Distance Debuts in Nintendo Power

I'm pretty sure it will be a fight after the credits because, why would Nomura say "don’t put down your N3DS, and don’t let your guard down!" if it is just going to be a cutscene. Also I agree, I think KH sells better here than in Japan.
  8. supernatural25

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread I wouldn't mind if Jensen Ackles voiced YMX. It would be so awesome, if he actually was YMX's voice actor.
  9. supernatural25

Scan of The Grid in Latest Jump Magazine!

Those scans look awesome! The Quorra render looks fantastic and the Giraffe and Owl Dream Eater look really cool.
  10. supernatural25

DDD Release Date?

I'm thinking it will come out near the end of May or the beginning of June.
  11. supernatural25

The Grid Debuts in Next Week's VJump!

I had a feeling it was going to be called The Grid, this is going to be my favorite world. :D
  12. supernatural25

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread I really hope Nimoy reprises his role, I'll be really sad if he doesn't.
  13. supernatural25

When KH3D comes out in Japan, will you spoil yourself?

I am not going to spoil myself. I spoiled BBS and it ruined the experience.
  14. supernatural25

Why does everone assume BBS V2 is the mystery game?

I'm with Digidude111 on all of this. When people said that the secret episode of BBS:FM confirms mystery game, I got really excited and watched the secret episode and in no way did the secret episode confirm the mystery game. Just because it said Birth By Sleep Volume 2 at the end, everyone for...
  15. supernatural25

Time you've wast---spent on this game

Well guess what everyone my time is 144:46:38 :D Twenty hours of it is from the story and the rest is from the avatar menu.
Back