• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Superschlock

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Superschlock

Help/Support ► Want tech help? Here's some information to provide us, so we don't have to ask.

So then is there anything to do to fix it, or just get a new one?
  2. Superschlock

Help/Support ► Want tech help? Here's some information to provide us, so we don't have to ask.

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that my computer got pretty hot (like 75 C) and my CPU usage shot up to 100% when I tested it with OCCT, though I'm not sure if this is representative of all of the time, because it simulates Crysis 2, and I don't play most of games on full settings, or at least...
  3. Superschlock

So I've been having this problem for a few months now, ever since I got a new graphics card. I got an Nvidia GeForce GT440, and have an Intel Core i3-540 processor (3.07 GHz), 16GB of RAM (DDR3), and 64x Windows 7. Anyways, the problem exists in multiple forms, but pretty much only when I try to...
  4. Superschlock

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains KINGDOM HEARTS II, Birth by Sleep and coded? Oh my gooooooosh, if this is true, people can finally stop theorizing that 3D is going to be remastered
  5. Superschlock

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 Smartphone Wallpaper & PS3 Theme From 7-11!

Yeah, I couldn't find it either:/ The only conclusion I could come to was that it was also a pre-order bonus for the game, which, if true, would be incredibly disappointing. But maybe I'm wrong.
  6. Superschlock

News ► Famitsu Details on KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX!

Oh gosh, I hope so too. Considering it originated in KH2FM, maybe it'll be an add on for this one as well
  7. Superschlock

News ► Tetsuya Nomura Interview + HD Screenshots!

They're a lot bigger in KH1 than in 2
  8. Superschlock

News ► Tetsuya Nomura Interview + HD Screenshots!

No. Roxas is Sora's Nobody. Xion was a replica made by Vexen to absorb Sora's memories
  9. Superschlock

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

why does this exist
  10. Superschlock

News ► Nomura Interview in Famitsu Mentions KHII HD!

100 new scenes, this is amazing. I really didn't expect them to go that full on with Days, but the fact that they did really means a lot to me. Also too bad about the time constraints, I would have loved to have seen a full remake of Days. I'm still kind of hoping, even though it'll probably...
  11. Superschlock

Help/Support ► Internet Explorer 9

I use IE, and I'm perfectly happy with it - think it's pretty awesome.
  12. Superschlock

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D NA Site Update!

Finally I can see them, thank you ;_;
  13. Superschlock

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D NA Site Update!

None of those work either, but thanks for trying:/
Back