• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SuperSephiroth15

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SuperSephiroth15

It is I. I've come back.

It's been a long time KHI. I left for about a year without a word and now, I'm back. With a vengeance. I'll be posting here and there and hopefully become the regular I used to be in these forums. Good to see you all again! s1britishguy
  2. SuperSephiroth15

The "ultra-hard" Leech Grave?

^^ THIS. Leechgrave was pretty darn easy. Now Dustflier...you better come VERY, VERY prepared.
  3. SuperSephiroth15

Do you like the Panel System more than the regular way of getting stronger.

Definitely like the customization options with the panel system. Compared to CoM, this leveling system is amazing by comparison. I can't wait to try out all the different options once I unlock everything!
  4. SuperSephiroth15

NEED HELP PLOX!!! D:

I chose the Sword, and then gave up the Staff. Like some have said above, magic wasn't very important in the first game. The only thing needed with it really was the Cure family of spells.
  5. SuperSephiroth15

Decisive Pumpskin best keyblade against Sephiroth?

When I read that, I was like lolwut? Got on my game and saw this and threw a fit. Why didn't I see this? Just in case though, do you know when you get that ability? It might be later in the game, in which I beat Sephy before I got to that point.
  6. SuperSephiroth15

He gets away, but if you are able to target him quickly then it's not much of a problem. Yeah....interesting huh? I also used the Reflega when he uses his Fire Pillars or Dark orbs, which hits him instead, along increasing the Magic damage that can be quite nasty.
  7. SuperSephiroth15

And did you know that Fatal Crest allows endless combos when your MP is gone? After you get your MP aka beating Sephy to a pulp, you can finish him off with Trinity Limit. I believe I used Curaga twice, and two Elixirs? Not bad for being a level 42 and beating Sephy.
  8. SuperSephiroth15

When I first faced Sephy, I used Fatal Crest because of it's ability along with Trinity Limit with Sora alone.
  9. SuperSephiroth15

Who Do You Want to Voice T and A?

For someone reason I'm getting Jonathan Frakes from Star Trek as Terra. xD
  10. SuperSephiroth15

Help/Support ► Small-Talk

I have found the easiest way for me, and that is by asking, "Who's your role model ?" That tends to really get conversation started...if it doesn't just try asking what that person likes to do in their free time.The only problem with small talk is starting it. Once you pass that it's pretty...
  11. SuperSephiroth15

How far are you in the game?

Zero cards are a savior in this game...well that's if you know how to use them right. Knowing you though SA, you know how to use those Zero cards ! xD I am still working my way to the last Ansem battle in RR.
  12. SuperSephiroth15

Sora's Story or Riku's Story?

I would have to say Sora's story because I could customize my decks with Sora. I don't like the set decks given in Riku's Story...
  13. SuperSephiroth15

Fanfiction ► La Compilation (Kingdom Hearts: AU Infinities One Shot Series)

Re: La Compilation des Histoires de Reino Corazones Alright, I have read all of your stories posted in this thread. I must say, I liked the Lexaeus v.s. Riku Fanfic. Well written with some questionable grammar errors still. The Fanfic of Cloud and Aerith, I loved to pieces; this one was my...
  14. SuperSephiroth15

Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2

Re: Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2 at Gamestop I can't wait for this to come out, I am definitely getting it. I won't pre-order though..
  15. SuperSephiroth15

Why did Org. XIII come to the KH series?

I'd say they came to the series because of the main fact that Heartless got old by the time the first game was over....thats just my opinion though.
Back