• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SuperSora1217

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Pics

Actually he has what he's wearing in that pic AND a normal cloak. Any pics of Riku and Xenmas in normal coat?
  2. S

Pics

Does anyone have an in-Game pic of Riku, and a full-body shot of Xenmas?
  3. S

Questions for people who have KHII

Ok is there only 4 summons (Stitch, Chicken Little, Peter Pan, and Genie)? Is YuRiPa a summon or a secret summon or not? Is Pongo a summon? Is there even a new female org member? Because the Org. is: 1- Xenmas (EM) 2- Xighar 3- Xaldin 4- Vexen 5- Lexaeus 6- Zexion 7- Saix 8- Axel 9- Demyx 10-...
  4. S

Summons

Summos are: Stitch Chicken Little Genie Peter Pan YuRiPa and supposedly Pongo from 101 dalmations. By the way where do you see drives and summons on teh jap. square enix site?
  5. S

Summon Pics

Does anyone have Color pictures/artwork of Chicken Little and YuRiPa in KH2?
  6. S

XIII Order update list

... Um yeah he is look here: http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Organization Quote: "The Superior" aka DiZ Yeah chew on that one for a while...
  7. S

XIII Order update list

Ok heres my list of 12 memvers assuming That the people at the Square Enix party mistook the female member for teh blue haired one and the zexion look-alike is the EM XIII Order: 0. DiZ 1. Enigmatic Man 2. Xigbal 3. Xaldin 4. Vexen (Deceased) 5. Lexaeus (Deceased 6. Zexion (Deceased) 7...
  8. S

Stitch

k thanks
  9. S

Stitch

... besides that one... like a better quality one
  10. S

Stitch

Can anyone post soem pictures of Stitch from the new trailer? I would but it doenst load on the site anymore and i cant get pics form file front downloads and teh trailer on KHI is just wierd and wont work. Yeah, thanks
  11. S

Summons

so then tiny yuna and rikku would be...?
  12. S

Summons

Why are Yuna and riku tiny? Or is teh heartless really big? Cuz it seems like a normal sized one to me
  13. S

Summons

In the trailer who are the peopel summoned after stitch?
Back