• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sven Cakemann

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sven Cakemann

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

Merry Christmas, heck yeah! That's amazing.
  2. Sven Cakemann

Hard to believe it's been over a year since Maleficent's Castle was found. Wonderland, where you at?
  3. Sven Cakemann

I just wanted to draw attention to this comment on Reddit. Someone had posted a link to this conversation on Twitter a while back; this person says that they stopped playing VCast in Wonderland, have gotten with a friend to back up the phone's data, and will be posting it in Summer. In case...
  4. Sven Cakemann

Thank you for the backups!
  5. Sven Cakemann

Dark Road ► Dark Road finale was worth the Wait!!!

I don't really care for it. As interesting the premise for the whole game is, I feel like it doesn't really live up to the potential it had. Specifically of the finale (really more than half the remaining game in terms of story), it felt oddly rushed. Agrabah and Wonderland were slow burns...
  6. Sven Cakemann

Considering it's a phone game and not a playstation game? No.
  7. Sven Cakemann

Does anyone have a link to a working M3G viewer? I found one called, appropriately, M3GViewer but it runs on an old version of Java, and nothing I do seems to load the 3D viewer for the files (and it refuses to load some m3gs).
  8. Sven Cakemann

It's not much, but I posted this on the Lost Media subreddit. I really wish some of the KH Youtubers could signal boost this. It's so close!
  9. Sven Cakemann

That's exactly how Kraze has been able to record their footage. It works on the Zeebo. No idea what the process is, but it's there at least. Looking forward to hearing an update on how the dump is going!
  10. Sven Cakemann

That's from 2020 but still exciting to have that backed up. I hope the progress with Maleficent's castle is still going okay.
  11. Sven Cakemann

https://www.kh13.com/news/the-final-stage-of-kingdom-hearts-v-cast-has-been-fully-shared-on-youtube-r3670/ The Maleficent stage news is getting around a bit.
  12. Sven Cakemann

If it leads to the chapter getting successfully dumped, I'll even offer to front the cost of the cable (assuming we find the correct cable, I don't think it's very expensive).
  13. Sven Cakemann

Kraze is the one you're replying to.
  14. Sven Cakemann

I hope you consider extracting it! Then the only part missing would be the Wonderland level.
  15. Sven Cakemann

Glad to see that you're still around, too! VCast is so close to being available again fully, it's crazy!
Back