• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sweet Raine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH2FM+ Trailer Subbed+Translated

ne~ great work hana and dogenzaka. i shall watch it right now. x3
  2. S

help locating an online manga store

just like the title says. I`ve been searching for days for a really good online manga store that sells Matantei Loki & Matantei Loki RAGNAROK manga translated in english by Chuang Yi. So far, i managed to find one site called Manga Island. Except, when i looked at the FAQ, it says that it...
  3. S

Riku's Kairi

which is why i said his/her opinion. i wasn`t sure. >->
  4. S

Riku's Kairi

>-> look, R-K has his/her opinion. If Riku`s gay by her standards then fine. no need to start flaming. anyways, i`ve always thought that Riku would be with Namine, but after seeing kh2, thats not gonna happen. ( but, as always, i`ll always stick with my crack pairings) besides, i think Riku...
  5. S

Kingdom Hearts II Volume 2 Cover revealed "The Destruction of Hollow Bastion"

Sora looks really good on the cover lol.
  6. S

Fanfiction ► Sora's Mom

.. i`m confused, is Sara and lily the same person? ...?
  7. S

Fanfiction ► [[ I Can't l o v e y.o.u ]]

hmm.. it`s really good candeh-chan. but, did you know you started a double topic? xD
  8. S

Riku x namine

LMAO. i just can`t wait `til shiro-chan comes in here. Personally, i could see them as a couple. I find that whole "they're nobodies & they are part of sora and kairi" thing tiring. >_> Their relationship is cliche as well. they only knew eacher for what... 1-3 days? and they're already meant or...
  9. S

iPod Help

well, i got an iPod Video on thursday, and its already acting weird on me. When I tried to play it today, it worked fine. But once i tried to play a game, the pause button would go off without me touching it and it started to skip songs. So, i connected it to my computer because the...
  10. S

What did You...

i first named it the S.S ducky. <3 then i after replaying, Soiri. XD
  11. S

Editing Process of Jap and Eng ver.KH2

which is good IMO. kh2 was srsli easy breezy for me.
  12. S

Editing Process of Jap and Eng ver.KH2

bah, that is so unfair. V__V i wanna see them catch fire...
  13. S

Sanctuary Remix Part II!

hey, if you want to be taken seriously, you should learn how to spell. >_> eh... it wasn`t THAT bad.. but i think the first one was better.
  14. S

Fanfiction ► Twilight Nights Pt.1, my horror/comedy fanfic

>:3 lovely. ^^ dunno why, but i think this is true! stuffing IS for the whores!!!!! anyways, please continue~ PS: thankies sheewoe for showing me this!
  15. S

Make your own Kingdom Hearts 2 Quote!

.__. "Touch his hair! you WONT die."-Lb_x
Back