• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by swim126

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. swim126

[Theory] Further Implications of the Replica Program?

Before I start, if this has been discussed before, feel free to bash me. I don't care. So, we all know the whole basis of the Replica Program. But I have a feeling that it may go further than what we've seen. Hear me out... Approximately a week after Roxas was born, we got Xion, right? Xion...
  2. swim126

HD Remasters Development

It will probably take quite a while though to fix those nagging annoyances in some of the games.....
  3. swim126

Platform for Birth by Sleep Volume 2?

Re: Which console/handheld will Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Volume 2 be available to?
  4. swim126

Birth By Sleep Volume 2 Opening Mock-Up

Ha. This guy thinks they'll actually use Sanctuary. You forget Nomura's Hikari fetish.
  5. swim126

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Dont get your hopes up. PSP2 is supposed to be coming late this year. But Nomura likes H.A.N.D. because it makes useless games that he can claim are "important"
  6. swim126

Re:coded English Secret Ending

Re: coded English Secret Ending Ah. Translation makes much more sense.
  7. swim126

Why do they do this to us?

Too much effort. 25 characters
  8. swim126

Do you remember when you got Kingdom Hearts for the first time? Share your story here.

I dont remember huge specifics about my first experience, but I do know that I didn't pick it out (i was 7!) and as I started playing, I remember watching the opening movie, thinking that (don't flame) the main character is a girl and the large chested person dying in the ocean is her mom. Holy...
  9. swim126

who's the cloak guy in kh1??

Seriously? Just why else would the "this world has been connected" speech the cloaked man makes at the beginning replay right before you fight ansem?
  10. swim126

[kh3d] an off the wall 3d theory (spoilers)

I'd like to see that, actually.
  11. swim126

World Destroyal Question

This may have already been posted, but I have a quick question. How was it that MX was able to destroy the LoD? I thought the only way was to access the heart of the world through the keyhole. But I was under the impression that only Eraqus (and Aqua) knew where the keyhole was. How was...
  12. swim126

Nintendo Power Scans

Wowzah! I always seem to get them in the mail a few days later than everyone else...stupid postal service.
  13. swim126

So the "Secret Episode" will be a secret movie where you can control a character?

I don't think MF will be involved, since he's in the game. And Nomura doesn't like to answer things in the same game. You've gotta have a separate game to explain it.
  14. swim126

[Spoilers] KH 3D world travel

I'd like to see the use of the star shard. It would make world travel much less cumbersome (Gummi routes in KH1? Screw it, ill warp instead.)
  15. swim126

KHBBS FM new scans

So I guess AF is now 100% confirmed to be some form of Eraqus....
Back