• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by swks26

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Sea Salt ice Cream.

Okay Hi. Sorry if this is in the Wrong Section. I'm not really that active in this forum =\. Well I remember months ago there was the Recipe on making the Sea Salt Ice Cream. I'm very very very interested in making it. Well i've used the search Function but couldn't find the thread to it. Any...
  2. S

Accessories

all my items i wear has +7ap and so,me str or magic.. it helps like #@$*@$@$@%$!@!! good!
  3. S

Why do you hate Atlantica?

well i hate it because there were not match fighting so there is like a no need to play it.. and... if there were figthting such as in kh1... it's so hard to move around
  4. S

Forms

Wisdom : Oathkeeper Others: Oathkeeper + Kingdom Key
  5. S

KH2 too easy?

pretty easy on Normal.. VERY hard on hard mode T_T
  6. S

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

Proud mode is super hard @@ i cant even beat twlight thorn xD
  7. S

How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2?

Re: How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2? mm well i felt that Aerith's voice didnt suit the characters face.. its too .. aa i dont know how to describe it.. the VA was not fitting for the character.. but it did fit for FF7AC
  8. S

Kairi's (No Spoilers In Titles)

but how did they make kairi's keyblade? it came from no where? or wait.. Riku gave ti to her right? so how did riku make it?
  9. S

Goofy as a turtle.

goofy must be one dizzy turtle.. while he moves he spins.. i wonder how is his tummy xD
  10. S

Roxas... Or Sora? Your decision

well i always wish in the middle of the game you could play as Roxas >< or there is a drive form for it or something ... i like them both
  11. S

Is KH1 sora fake or is KH2 sora fake?

hehhee but Sora looks ore japanese xD .. is eyes becomes smaller ><
  12. S

beggining

oww.. i thought it was Roxas and Axel @@
  13. S

Help with Organization 13 members

k thanks so much =D wooo its in order!! thanks!!
  14. S

Help with Organization 13 members

errmm.. could anyone tell me in order all the names of the Organization members please? thanks =D
  15. S

new theory. yeah, again. (kh2 spoilers)

just wondering... where does it say that Axel's heartless became its trueself again? dont worry im not flaming(if i sound liek one).. just curious =D
Back