• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sword_Goddess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Pre-Ordered or Bought?

I first rented KH 2 and then got it for my birthday. It was purchased at Half.com.
  2. S

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation Oh wow! I've seen KH novel translations before, but not of the Axel 7 days one! Glad I found it! Thanks!
  3. S

Help/Support ► Dissocial Personality Disorder

A personality disorder like this can't be self-diagnosed as they lack self-awareness and don't have introspective abilities. They simply believe that there's nothing wrong with them(like a lot of mental illnesses) and that it's always someone else's fault. Then they wonder why no one wants...
  4. S

Email reply from LUXORDS Voice Actor

I hope Demyx's VA is truly confirmed too. I don't always believe IMDB. As for Luxord's VA, he did a good job with Delita from FFT.
  5. S

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? Fight Demyx was first and foremost hard because not only was he difficult, I simply adored him. :( Xigbar was very difficult for me. I just lacked the patience with him and kept going forward when I should have known better. Jerk. >:( Xaldin...
  6. S

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

I had the most fun fighting Oogie Boogie(who I liked calling Oingo Boingo) because he was very different than the others, but Axel was fun. He was easy in the first battle, not so in the second, but very intense both times and I enjoyed that.
  7. S

"I Want To Be Together With The Two of You"

Yea, it's been obvious for some time that it's Axel and Roxas she's referring to. I can't be the only one who would find it interesting if it turned out that Xion is/was an enemy pretending to be a friend. Then again, it's an obvious parallel to Riku/Sora/Kairi and Ven/Terra/Aqua, so I doubt...
  8. S

"I Want To Be Together With The Two of You"

Yea, it's been obvious for some time that it's Axel and Roxas she's referring to. I can't be the only one who would find it interesting if it turned out that Xion is/was an enemy pretending to be a friend. Then again, it's an obvious parallel to Riku/Sora/Kairi and Ven/Terra/Aqua, so I doubt...
  9. S

Recent Scans Translated

These are nice! Thanks!
  10. S

358/2 Days Axel Theory

As far as I know, it took place BEFORE Castle Oblivion. Saix is aware of traitors, but doesn't know exactly who. Saix suspects something, but whether or not Xemnas does, I'm not sure.
  11. S

What do you think is Axel's most striking feature?

If you're a member of Yahoo Answers, then you can use this link to answer. You might get ten points! Anyway, I say it's his eyes.
  12. S

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion Of the three, I like this one the best, but I tend to prefer the PSP as a handheld. Oi.
  13. S

Which character do you hate in CoM?

I've never liked Zexion--EVER. He is a creep. Vexen was never a favorite either. The Re:COM battles were great, but he is still very malicious.
  14. S

Kingdom Hearts fandom meme

I've seen this survey around for different fandoms, so some of you may have seen this(and answer it) before. I did one for Kingdom Hearts, and then I got a little curious and wondered how other Kingdom Hearts fans would answer these questions. I'm interesting in seeing it. Who knows? Maybe I'll...
Back