• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SwordsmenXIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SwordsmenXIII

Which character are you best with?

I think my best character was Terra. I liked all his dark commands and his moves were simple and strong and he gave me a challenge due to his slow speed. I also loved his Dark Impulse command style, that was an bad-ass command style when you have all your combo and air combo plus' maxed out. :D
  2. SwordsmenXIII

Guess who no damaged the boss without using magic

Very Nice! :D It would've taken me forever to beat that boss. :T
  3. SwordsmenXIII

why do so many people dislike 358/2 days

I liked it but once you get lvl 40, it was all too easy, but it was still a great game to add to my DS collection
  4. SwordsmenXIII

So do you think the graphics for Re: Coded will be downgraded?

I hope they're better or at lest the same as Days. If not then they should move it to the PSP. :P
  5. SwordsmenXIII

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) I wanted it for my PSP :P But whatever, It makes my DS more playable now that I'll have another KH game on it, but still a little disappointed that it's for the DS. :T
  6. SwordsmenXIII

Lets debate on the North American BBS Release date!!

Either April or May cause my birthday is in early May so if it comes out in April, I can get it as a birthday present and if it comes out in May, I'll use my birthday money so yeah. :P But I think early/mid May, MABYE late April. Idk. :P
  7. SwordsmenXIII

Did BBS just make the KH series better as a whole?

I think Birth by Sleep made up for the KH2 so yeah, I think it made up for it and it looks awsome and it really is a great game. :D
  8. SwordsmenXIII

Can Terra Control Unverse?

I think so, at least he can summon them but not control it. Even Doc said that he used a monster and there's only 2 types of monsters: a summon and unversed, so maybe its possible. :P
  9. SwordsmenXIII

Door in computer room?

If its past the computer a little I thinks its an elevator to the heartless factory. Idk. :P
  10. SwordsmenXIII

What level did you finish KH/KH2?

40 the first time playing but second time and up max lvl. :P
  11. SwordsmenXIII

MICKEY AND BOOK???

I thought they didn't have gummi ships back in BbS. :confused:
  12. SwordsmenXIII

Makeing ice cream in BBS and switching scenarios...

10 min. long secret movie! XD alright!
  13. SwordsmenXIII

Land of Departure

LoD's castle is seperate than CO, because I think CO is MX's castle/ hideout at the time. I don't I could be wrong
  14. SwordsmenXIII

last hope for old keyblades

Oh wow, didn't even notice it but I don't think you can use it, but it could be unlocked as a special. :dizzy:
  15. SwordsmenXIII

last hope for old keyblades

Same. But yeah, most likely not. :tongue:
Back