• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
System Shock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• sr to add a second one but they have numbers on their pictures, that number represents their strength and the horns, so genji can coin the number system
    Exams over xD, no need to filler for me.
    I'm gonna go catch up now so yeah... my apologies for ditching.

Wait I should be telling Skitty that... o.o
    Yeah, let's fight! I don't want to say quite yet, but she is a bit shaky after the invasion and the failed mission in Hueco Mundo.
    I got kinda behind as the Rp went on...
    Added to that, I got lazy and kinda... dropped out without anyone know xD

I'm trying to get back in but I have exams now, which is kinda stopping me sitting down and getting up to speed. I'll get back in ASAP tho. Hopefully >_>
    Basically they're going to attempt a mix of a rescue and recon mission; it also makes Tamashii ready to just give up and resign from being captain. So, if Genji and her could be counted as friends; that'd be a good time for him to comfort her. Tamashii discovers three factors that shakes her to her core.

On that matter, can Genji and Tamashii be counted as friends?
    Hey, sorry about not replying. Between finals and getting sick, didn't have much comp time lol. But back on summer vacation :D How are you?
    Hmm, let's see. . . .

Alexisonfire, Bring Me the Horizon, A Plea for Purging, Confide, Vanna, Dead and Divine, Architects, Dance Gavin Dance, IWABO (DURR), Of Machines, Oh Sleeper, Our Last Night, Periphery, Protest the Hero, Animals as Leaders, Sikth, Thursday, Sky Eats Airplane.

Those are the majority of what I listen to, but my list grows fairly often. How'bout'chu?
    NO! HARDCORE MUSIC IS FOR PUSSIES! I LISTEN TO REAL METAL, LIKE SLIPKNOT!

But in all seriousness, yeah, I like me some post-hardcore + offshoot genres.
    It doesn't matter who, what, why, where, or how your character is. Mainstream regulations apply as such, but beyond that just do it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back