• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by System Shock

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. System Shock

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

FFIV for me is up there in the top 5 best Final Fantasy games in my opinion. Storyline is fantastic. Some of the best party members, character development, summons, etc. I feel like that says a lot about the game given the graphics aren't on par with anything FFX and on, and I'm probably biased...
  2. System Shock

Okay, but Jak 2 was such a damn good game. Like don't get me wrong I love the way the first plays too, but Jak 2 was something special. Even though at the time I just felt like they just threw guns and tech in there as a way to compete with Ratchet & Clank. Which were also amazing games...
  3. System Shock

The Roleplaying Tavern - Stop by for a pint!

Okay, that I can vibe with. I'm on here a little erratically right now due to the holiday but can be more consistent if you start something up.
  4. System Shock

party members (Fun discussion)

Wow, you make a really good point though. I really did find myself more "party-minded" in KH1 vs. 2. I was always throwing potions, ethers, or cure spells at other party members during battle, because in 1 you really needed them. I feel like in 2 you could pretty much do most fights by yourself...
  5. System Shock

Yeah, I absolutely agree with this. KH1 was for sure where you felt that difference. I loved the fact that you needed certain people in your party to do certain thing, and with characters like Jack Skellington and Ariel, they were treated like casters or second Donald's. Which was crazy huge...
  6. System Shock

See, and I have not given it the time of day I'm sure it deserves either. When it first dropped I was like, "it's too techy, I don't like how the summons look, and was annoyed about the Leona Lewis song being it's theme as well". I guess I just loved XII so much that I had higher hopes for it...
  7. System Shock

Is final fantasy 10 a good game to get into the series?

I definitely couldn't suggest a better Final Fantasy to start on aside from X. It has an amazing and heart-tugging storyline that has a lot the same feelings you get in KH so I think it's a great transition in to the FF world. Like others said, it is turn-based so it could take some getting used...
  8. System Shock

Make Your Own Kingdom Hearts Game Idea Here

Yes, yes ,yes. A thousand times yes to a f*****g high school mystery with Roxas. I've craved nothing more than to play more as Roxas and explore more about the characters and world of Twilight Town ever since the opening segment to KH2. Twilight Town in KH3 just didn't scratch the itch enough...
  9. System Shock

I'm kinda broken reading this... Tav was always a great person to me and was a big part of my...

I'm kinda broken reading this... Tav was always a great person to me and was a big part of my time in the RP section. I was really hoping to reconnect with him after it had been so long too... Nonetheless, thank you for posting this Dari and letting us know. Wishing you, his family, and anyone...
  10. System Shock

Dang, I never even saw the notification that you replied! Good to hear from you bro! Life TRULY...

Dang, I never even saw the notification that you replied! Good to hear from you bro! Life TRULY is life 😂 I feel that so much. Things have been meh for me, but I guess I just try and look at the brighter side of things nowadays. Glad to hear you have the same soft spot lol. What kind of stuff...
  11. System Shock

I don’t know a ton about Zelda lore, but I would definitely be open to something like that.
  12. System Shock

I would definitely agree to Donald & Goofy being made far less “relevant” I guess you could say in KH3? Like they make them feel so small in comparison to the overarching storyline/characters the game now focuses on. With that being the new organization and the pieces of light. I almost feel the...
  13. System Shock

And that’s how it usually goes. Wish there were still activity in the RP section here. I’d love nothing more than to get into it again too <3 I won’t hold my breath though lol.
  14. System Shock

Hey man. Figured I’d reach out and let you know that I logged on for the first time in years and...

Hey man. Figured I’d reach out and let you know that I logged on for the first time in years and saw our old posts on my profile and made me feel like a crappy person for losing touch with you. Though I would just reach out and see how you were. See if you’re still listening to the same bands or...
  15. System Shock

This is fantastic and so canon now. Goofy: “You know what Sora… I always hated you, UH-HYUCK!” LOL. But also I can agree with other members who have posted in here that this forum also steered me towards my love for high fantasy, lotr, critical role, and playing dungeons and dragons. I’m...
Back