• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by taa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. taa

Re:CoM experience question

Re:CoM experience question I'm replaying CoM on 1.5, and I have a (maybe dumb) question. During battle, after defeating an enemy, experience will fall around the arena. If you don't guide Sora over to pick it up within a short time, it will disappear. My question is, if you don't gather the...
  2. taa

Vanitas Identity

I'm not sure if there's a post on this already :/ really sorry if there is! but i was thinking about who Vanitas is, right, and i think he's a young version of Xehanort from KH2 (Xemnas's/Heartless Ansem's Somebody) because he has golden eyes (English/Japanese BBS full trailer 2010) and he's...
  3. taa

Looky what I found

hey everyone! my friend sent me this in an e-mail, and I know I'm not the only one who has this problem. "You all know how it feels when you're talking to someone online, and your mom is standing right behind you, reading every word that appears on the screen. Then, of course, the person...
  4. taa

Help Please! I need help beating....

it helps if you fight some heartless before hand and load up on cards. then, you can use a moogle card, sell your low lever cards, buy some high lvl cards, switch them out, try it out on some heartless, see which order you best think fits, then go and kick some frozen gay guys butt :thumbsup:
  5. taa

Most hated Organization Member

marluxia- he's always looking and talking like he's about to rape namine. saix- whats with the crappy life is dead attitude? if he likes to be so depressing all the time he desevered to get pwned by sora xalding- #1 nuckle-headed-girly-girl-freak-of-nature! he's annoying, his voice is annoying...
  6. taa

Fanfiction ► Not The Same

o.O i love your poem!:thumbsup:
  7. taa

Playing KH CoM on the DS

same as kubota. /filler/
  8. taa

Help/Support ► Strict parents!!

ok, i WISH my parents were'nt that strict! my p rules: no going to any of my friends house, EVER no tv unless its spongebob or any of that baby shit i'm not aloud on the computer unless its for school (yes, i'm here without anyone knowing) i'm not aloud to go to school because ppl are "bad" so...
  9. taa

Vexen Good, bad or neutral?

if any of you guys read the books (manga) you would find out that vexen was just saving his own ass from sora, and he was pissed at marluxia
  10. taa

OTHER Keyblade Masters!?

totally, in the words of xigbar: you clever little sneak!
  11. taa

OTHER Keyblade Masters!?

:thumbup: your SO right lol
  12. taa

OTHER Keyblade Masters!?

:thumbsup: totally:thumbsup:
  13. taa

just a question

yeah i thought it was sora too untill i watched it a little more. look closely and you'll find dif things about him :closedeyes:
  14. taa

OTHER Keyblade Masters!?

you could read the ansem reports for ex. you learn a lot about the past from those :thumbup: :thumbsup:
  15. taa

kh2 poll

axel and riku all the way!:thumbsup:
Back