• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by tacleon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

So who HASN'T played Days yet?

I haven't. I'm still debating on whether or not I should buy it. I want to play it but I want to play the whole game, which includes multiplayer. I've tried the wifi before and I cant make it work....so still deciding.
  2. T

am i the only one...

same here...
  3. T

Who will you play as in Days?

All of them I suppose. At least in the beginning to try out all their moves.
  4. T

Suggestions plzzz.....

Well you have to get some exp. You have to fight the heartlesses to get map cards and it's really hard to dodge all the exp blobs. But yeah, just try and limit the battles and have a lower amount of hp.
  5. T

Erm...

I just battled random heartless. If I get it then, yay, if not then, oh well.
  6. T

hardest boss

I think that Riku IV was the hardest on Sora's side and the fight against Riku Replica or the last battle with Xehanort's hearless on Riku's side.
  7. T

Wow. Amazing....

Yay you found it:) It's a pretty good game. Some parts are easy but the later bosses are harder. Have fun playing it
  8. T

Where can i buy COM

i got mine at Best Buys i went to 2 other stores before finding it so its not really easy
  9. T

Most fun boss to fight?

my favorite battle in sora's story was riku IV and in reverse/rebirth the last battle against riku replica and the last one against ansem/xenhanorts heartless. they were both challenging
  10. T

Riku Replica Trouble in R/R...

i kept breaking Riku Replica's cards/sleights until i go into dark mode. then attacked twice at a time to stun him and repeated the process.
  11. T

who maxed out their stats in Com?

wow you leveled up really far. i only maxed out my hp but got too bored to max out my cp
  12. T

I'm taking Max's Challenge

well good luck with that challenge:thumbup: im thinking about trying too
  13. T

Little help please

yeah one of the main things is to have a good deck. I get high level cards with some zeros. i also have cures and 2 or 3 potions. Im not really a magic weilder so i didnt put a lot of magic in my deck. I just keep attacking, dodging attacks, and healing myself. not much of a strategy but it works
  14. T

Help/Support ► In memory of Abigail Violet Pasalaqua

I'm sorry mike.....Though i never lost someone close to me i know it would hurt. I hope you and your family will be alright.
  15. T

358/2

hmm...that would be so cool if we could control them but yeah its kinda unlikely that we will
Back