• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Taidow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Taidow

[SPOILER] Let me know if I got this right about MoM. (Speculation)

Ah okay, I guess I should have made a better line between what I understood from the cutscenes and how I tried to piece things together. Is the Master really all that trustworthy though? After a certain point it felt like he was lying to all of them. Him and Luxu being in cloaks really puzzles...
  2. Taidow

[SPOILER] Let me know if I got this right about MoM. (Speculation)

MoM created the division within his apprentices himself, that much is true. Now what i was wondering is, why? He has powers to see into the future thus why he created the Book of Prophecies. My speculation is that, could his powers have been limited to the point of the destruction of the...
  3. Taidow

My List of the XIII Darknesses.

This was my list. I: Master Xehanort [Old human self] II: Xemnas [Nobody of Terranort] *Time travel* III: Ansem SoD [Heartless of Terranort] *Time travel* IV: Young Xehanort [Young human self] *Time travel* V: Braig [Human self] VI: Isa [Human self] - - Of course Master Xehanort would have...
  4. Taidow

Your Wishlist for Kingdom Hearts 1.5

Reasonable A NA release. English Voices for the Final Mix extra scenes. More cutscenes. Better camera. Secret movie for 2.5? My wishes A Wii U port, maybe even having Days playable due to the bottom screen being in the GamePad.
  5. Taidow

How exactly will he save them?

Ah okay thanks Sepiroth for explaining it in detail. I get it now.
  6. Taidow

I still don't get how they will come to exist separately, will Sora stab himself again?
  7. Taidow

Oh okay I get it Naminé, Roxas, and Xion will come to exist separately. But wouldn't that make it more than 7 keyblade wielders vs the 13 Darkness? 1. Sora 2. Riku [Master] 3. Kairi 4. Terra 5. Aqua [Master] 6. Ventus 7. Mickey [Master] 8. Lea 9. Roxas 10. Xion Unless they only planned on...
  8. Taidow

I'm sorry if I posted this int he wrong section. We know that Sora has people to save them from their suffering. 1. Naminé 2. Roxas 3. Xion 4. Axel 5. Terra 6. Ventus 7. Aqua - 8. Ansem the Wise 0. Eraqus How exactly do you think he will save them? Naminé Location: Inside Kairi Suffering...
  9. Taidow

New Organization XIII

I: Master Xehanort [Old human self] II: Xemnas [Nobody of Terranort] *Time travel* III: Ansem SoD [Heartless of Terranort] *Time travel* IV: Young Xehanort [Young human self] *Time travel* V: Braig [Human self] VI: Isa [Human self] - - Of course Master Xehanort would have used Time Travel to...
  10. Taidow

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

I'm having trouble on MF with Terra. Any tips?
  11. Taidow

The best Eraqus lingering Sentiments theory yet! (maybe)

You must excuse me for not reading the whole topic but this is what i think. I think that scene in Blank Points happens before TX becomes a heartless. Sora had these three hearts inside him. ~ Sora ~ Ven ~ Kairi [Terra]-Xehanort had these three hearts inside him. ~ Terra ~ Xehanort ~...
  12. Taidow

The 'Challenge Mission' Discussion Thread

Whoops... Double posted. my bad.
  13. Taidow

The 'Challenge Mission' Discussion Thread

These Challenges just seem very dumb.. I would have preferred if they did tournaments in the World That Never Was like they've done with Olympus Coliseum in KH and KHII. Tokens: 66 Completion: 25% ugh 75% more.... I'll try to do at least 10-15% each day from now on. That way the challenges...
  14. Taidow

Marluxia in BBS?

Speaking of Marluxia... what do you think his somebody's name is?
  15. Taidow

What are your Top 10 CGI cutscenes?

The List 1. Opening 2. Meet Xion 3. The Dark Margin 4. The Main in Black Reflects 5. Xion's Defeat 6. Naminé and DiZ 7. Why the Sun sets Red 8. Snarl of Memories 9. Riku Takes Care of Zion 10. Roxas Passes By 11. Xion's Dream 12. Xion's Capture 13. Axel and Saïx 14. Xion and Riku 15. Riku's...
Back