• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tailikku1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Tailikku1

Fanfiction ► KH Anime Edition

The group arrived in possibly the strangest of places: a completely snow-covered wasteland. Sora began to shiver from the cold. "It's cold! I need a coat!" Chibiusa shook her head. "Luna-P doesn't work that way." She gripped onto her black cat ball. "I guess he's too used to the beach," said...
  2. Tailikku1

(Music Cue: Sailor Moon Subtitle Music C1a) "Hi! I'm Usagi Tsukino. I'm sixteen years old and go to Juban High School. I'm a bit of a klutz, and get teased for being a crybaby. But the truth is, I'm the Pretty Guardian who fights for love and for justice. I am Sailor Moon." (Music Cue: Sailor...
  3. Tailikku1

Now this is going to be a work in progress as I type this up, but I have a nice surprise for you all: a rewrite of the Seeker of Darkness saga, using anime series in the stead of Disney films. Please note that the phonetics in paranthesis are meant to show pronunciations incase readers, mainly...
  4. Tailikku1

Fanfiction ► Aladdin - The Novelization

Chapter 29 - Beast or Famine "You can't escape from me, cursed Beast!" Merc had begun his second chase after the sand-shark that he and Aladdin's gang had once gone after. The Beast jumped over his ship in a single bound, exposing its treasure-encrusted belly. "Go on, taunt me with your...
  5. Tailikku1

Fanfiction ► The Lion King - The Novelization

Chapter 12: The Unwelcome StrangerFresh from his little nightmare, Simba went to the watering hole to get a drink. He passed by a small pile of rubble; he knew that Timon and Pumbaa once lived there. He did not know that he was not alone. Kovu was nearby, hiding behind a rock, ready to pounce at...
  6. Tailikku1

Chapter 11: Kiara's First Hunt"Kovu, Kovu, Kovu... Scar wasn't even his father. He just took him in... He took us all in...!" Nuka was skulking about the Outlands and turned his attention to his little sister. "Hey, Vitani, where's the little termite, our 'chosen one?'" He saw that she was...
  7. Tailikku1

Chapter 28 - Raiders of the Lost SharkMoney was proving to be hard to come by since Amin's attempted heist with the Five Fingers of Discount. So much so that food was beginning to be harder to find as well. Aladdin himself found this difficult when prepping a feast for Jasmine. Iago chimed in...
  8. Tailikku1

Chapter 10: We Are One That evening, a small rainstorm began to grace the Pridelands. Rafiki returned once more to the Tree of Life, now painting a new cub on the bark, one named Kiara, the infant princess of Simba and Nala. Wind began to blow through his hair, but Rafiki knew that this was...
  9. Tailikku1

Please note that I am not finished just yet. With work getting in the way of writing, I have yet to add chapters based on the Lion King II to this novelization, as I have a good reason for not using the ending scene from the film, since the cub present in the ending has been retconned to Kion.
  10. Tailikku1

Chapter 27 - To Cure a ThiefAt last! A thief had managed to break into the Sultan's treasury. His target was a golden gauntlet on a pedestal. As soon as he grabbed it, a cage lowered over the pedestal and an alarm sounded off. He began to run, but his foot got caught in a trap door. Freeing...
  11. Tailikku1

Speaking of scamming, and as a final Summer '16 gift: Book 3 Ch. 9 - The Spice is RightOn the way back from Getzistan, Aladdin and the crew found themselves at an ancient ruin, looking down a lone well. Judging by all the sand covering the ruin and the well, it had been nearly hundreds of...
  12. Tailikku1

Fanfiction ► Mega Man X4 - Reploid Wars.

Zero Chapter 2: Jet StingrayZero revved his Land Chaser up as he zoomed out into the highway. Damage from Repliforce's attacks were beginning to show. Zero wasn't alone on his Chaser, Mavericks were following him on similar chasers. "Outta the way, Irregular! I've got places to be!" He...
  13. Tailikku1

X Chapter 2: Web SpiderX touched down in a river. As soon as he analyzed the situation, be began to dash his way with the current, blasting Mechaniloids along the way. He came to a shaft, lined with Octopus Batteries. He carefully climbed down dodging the batteries, but then he noticed an...
  14. Tailikku1

Intro Stage: Sky LagoonA few days had passed since the funeral. In that time the Hunters gained and lost a few members to their cause of justice. Among them was Iris, who at the behest of her brother, joined Repliforce. She bore no ill intentions to Zero. All at once an alarm blared over...
  15. Tailikku1

Yadda yadda yadda for all the works still in hiatus, mainly because of Schoolwork and such. But I did just cook this one up today.The year is 21XX. The location is Abel City. It had only been mere months after the events of the Erasure Incident on Laguz Island and the destruction of the...
Back