• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Tails_Night
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sorry I didn't get around to thanking you for the rep. And yes, Yoruichi does rule
    You should definitely watch further :) The Boundo episodes are a bit dull, but the Arrancar arc starts after that. So if I were you, I'd either endure watching the Boundos (which I actually did xD;;) or just skip them, they're not that important.

So? What about Ichigo? ;_; He's one of my favourites from Bleach <3
    You are soooo right, Rukia is amazing <3 You like Urahara more than Toushiro?! =O I, on the other hand, don't really know who my favourite male character from Bleach actually is. There are so many >_<

Do you like the Turn back the Pendulum arc so far?
    *swings around wildly* glad to know you've thought about this. i feel reli safe being held up by my t-shirt *pouts*

and sorry for your loss's =( *hugs*

cool to know u'll be on more =3
    mmm yumness, thanks =3 *licks*
    o-O the clock tower...? ..hmmm *grabs onto tinkerbells hair* well, i shud be there in about 20 years. some of us, *glares at you* cant fly
    *creeps up behind you and shouts* - MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!!!
    i be good thanks. the pickled onions tried to kill me but i showed them who was boss! i poked its sprouty thing with a fork. HA!
    anyways lol,
    how are u ? and how was ur christymas? =D
    Yes, that is true, it will be complicated and be sure to get the right build, and if you're a beginner, you really need money to catch up to the new equips, so i suggest you get some GPotato Cash, you know, the one you put in your account and then buy some premium items in the cash shop?, buy things like ticket to Azria, some good items, and soon enough, you'll be rich, like me , lawlz, i have 99billion.
    Sounds like you've got a wise grandmother there. :D I never knew mine, so... I never had them talk to me like that. So, no witty sayings for me. D: But, it's great that you're able to do that, not that I really think females have such a tough time now, or anything.
    Well, it's not like there are many perks to being female, either. :D We are the weaker sex, after all. *nods* I think that, sometimes, people underestimate females just as much as males. But... we live with our lot in life, right? Just prove them wrong.
    That sounds like absolute torture. D: I don't work (can't find a job during the holiday season) but even if I did, it doesn't do any of that where I live. We only get black ice... but not even that this year. Men have such double standards, don't they?
    ok dude, if you pick knight, put on 80 sta and pure str., dang, i tell you, you'll be the hardest one to kill in a party
    if you're a jester...what kind?, if the yoyo jester, you need to put 50 str then pure dex, if you're a bow jester, pure dex all the way!
    and i recommend this job as a beginner-Ringmaster, after making this, max your buffs and make another account, buff your 2nd account til you get to lvl 60 to get the acquired job, trust me, it's easier to do this, even i do it...
    Haha, yes, pretty tough in the international version, in the philiipine version, there are no PK server, but it's a free for all if you're not in a town, well, good luck in leveling up, oh, and what job will you pick?, i'll give you pointers to make the strongest perfect build
    Good Luck in the game, and seriously, you need luck and money, because if you're in a high level, the weapons will need a lot of money, but for me, I have no problem there, cause i'm a billionare, ka-ching, hehe, ok, good luck in the game.
    Hmmm...You can always just check out Flyff.wiki, but i'm playing the philippines version(LevelUP!), not the international version (from Gpotato), so there may be some things that philippines version dont have from international version, and vice versa, anyways, just PM me, if you're playing and need help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back