• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Taiyou94

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Taiyou94

zero points (SPOILERS)

Just finished watching the bbs fm secret ending (go watch it urself im not gonna spoil it). rite now i just wanna say that the castle aqua sees isnt the castle of dreams, it looks more like enchanted dominion. malificent probably made it go there after she destroyed it. also that darkness going...
  2. Taiyou94

His death

Now, idk if there is already a thread for this (if there is, im sorry) but vanitas dying seems weird to me. I dont think hes dead. Master xehanort said himself "darkness cannot be destroyed, it can only be channeled". Since vanitas is vens darkness, wouldnt this apply to him as well. so the...
  3. Taiyou94

Mysterious Figure, who could it be?

I think MF is master xehanorts nobody (created after he took his heart out of terras and put it in his body) at first I didn't have much proof other than his small similarities to xemnas, but in nomuras latest interview, he spoke of a new xehanort (re:coded secret ending)
  4. Taiyou94

Mf theory

I agree with sweet oblivion. Although I thing the mysterious figure is the nobody of master xehanort. After master xehanort put his heart in terras body, he became a nobody. His weapons r similar to xemnas weapons from 358/2 days and he has the powers of all the nobodies.
Back