• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by takeoutbag

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. takeoutbag

Arby's strikes again

I think The CEO at Arby's loves kh and other video games.
  2. takeoutbag

At least 20 people have been killed in a suicide bombing at Afghanistan's Supreme Court in Kabul

this happened around 7 hours ago. Source:Suicide bomber kills many at Kabul's Supreme Court - BBC News my thoughts and prayers go out to who where hurt.
  3. takeoutbag

Le Dank Memes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 🔥🔥🔥👌👌💯

Do kids these days still like Dank Memes? Post your dank memes/memes here. Follow site guidelines, if it's risque please put spoilers and label it as NSFW. If you don't know what a Dank Meme is please refer to: https://www.youtube.com/user/emisoccer11 or just type it manually via YT.
  4. takeoutbag

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Retrospective

True, KH1 compared to the most recent KH Games is perhaps slow and clunky. I would give them a free pass because it was the best for it's time. Now, I do not know what engine Square used before they became Square Enix but the graphics considered to be pretty amazing. People back then thought...
  5. takeoutbag

'Sup KHI

I'm takeoutbag, nice to meet y'all. :)
Back