• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by takory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. takory

Kingdom hearts Fans 3DS Friend Code Exchange

Hello Everyone, with the release of new KH 3D English info I thought it would be a great time to get a thread going for anyone looking for a good KH fan to talk to on the 3DS. So post your name and friend code in a comment below and if you see some one you like confirm you have added said...
  2. takory

Famitsu 4/5 Translations! OP UPDATED

I hope he isnt fed up with the series, I swear he said he was gonna do more after kh3. if he thinks of how long Final Fantasy has been going on for then maybe Kingdom Hearts wont seem so long. lol I also think he is going through one of those "god I'm so freaking old" phases.
  3. takory

Can someone explain to me how Sora, Donald, and Goofy were stupid in KHII?

idk but i think it is cute at times :)
  4. takory

Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly (translations in OP)

just seeing all the characters they are introducing into the game makes me wanna play it now. i would like to see how they go with some thing so controversial as hunch back of notre dame
  5. takory

3D to Appear in Next Week's Famitsu!

its gotta be jungle book it was supposed to be so many kh games...well 2 that i know of.
  6. takory

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

i think it is around the time the release i Japan do they start recording in english. roughly about 3 months later it will come out here? lol oh sorry. im talking about Jesse David Corti. forgot to quote XD.
  7. takory

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Epcar hints? really thats weird. i found his name but i think it is way to early to find out who is playing who. it says he was in TWEWY but nothing about future jobs. i even checked the kingdom hearts 3D section and no nothing yet :S i dont think we will...
  8. takory

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. where can i find the interview??
  9. takory

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. YES!!! FINALLY!!! GOOD TO HEAR!! :D
  10. takory

Not a Game

as wonderful as a kh movie sounds it just would not capture the true essence of kh. i like to be able to say i beat that game not i stood by and watch the longest kh cutscene ever. :P
  11. takory

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

yeah ill just stick to calling it kh 3d, none of this nonsence that sounds like a vocaloid song.
  12. takory

Got the game? Want to share your thoughts? Re:coded impressions thread.

ok i am only at the part when you are in *spoiler* fighting *spoiler* but this is what i think of the game so far: some things were repetitive and god i hated fighting a boss 5 times!!!!! like fighting one round was hard enough i dont need it ten times more!! but other than that i thought it was...
  13. takory

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

lol i have put sooo many hours into that game. im up to 70 hours.
  14. takory

Kingdom Hearts 2 isnt as great as I thought...

THEN YOU HAVE NO SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. takory

Does anyone else have this on their copy?

lol thats funny! no mine is the normal gmae sign. but thanks for showing me. thats pretty cool!
Back