• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by tam_tam

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

The worst thing that happened to me was: i Was going to lv my standard mode game up too lv 100% plus Jimminy journual at 100% and gummi to.. yeah! i got all that but suddenly when i finished the game to see the secret on my STANDARD mode.. i found out i lv-ed my Proud mode game!.. and i wanted...
  2. T

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

Re: great!!!!!!!!!! If i could!! but i dont think it is realesed in australia either. and the american game. i dont think us in norway can play that on our playstation!
  3. T

Gameplay CoM

i live in norway.. but i really hope that KH2 final mix. will come out here.. i have only seen skies of memries(the whole gameplay and cutscene in KH com) but i really want to play it too=D
  4. T

Re: great!!!!!!!!!! nahh.. i live in wurope. i aksed the same question. and ill get it on saturday =( but it is soon=) at my vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. T

ohh!! i cant wait either. 5 days here in norwegian=D i am going to the store at once when they call me=D celebrate with some snax and drinks=D and play the whle night=)
  6. T

New FINAL MIX SCANS

ohh thanks.. i am really going to get angry if it dont come to any of those places this time either!!
  7. T

New FINAL MIX SCANS

will thoose two come out in america aust and eu? sorry if this have been asked.. but i really want to know that..
  8. T

Who's hair is better?

sora.. its kinda special:D:D
  9. T

Pleease Loook

i need this till TOMORROW!!!
  10. T

chocolate

someone said that i should put this thread here.. so what is best??
  11. T

Marluxia 2

you can try finding it in a faq?
  12. T

chocolate

this is to my homework please just vote
  13. T

chocolate

i am sorry i need some help to a homework.. can someone just tell me what they like the most of chocolate and normal candy??
  14. T

Why God, Why???? >:-(

i would just say it is because thoose importer are an IDIOT
  15. T

Why God, Why???? >:-(

ve to wait for months so you can really take it easy (it wasnt ment to be mean)
Back