• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Taochan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I stopped reading through the last book after Mad-Eye and Hedwig die. Also, my brother seems to think that I've already either spoiled it for myself or that I've already figured it out. Maybe its payback for when I was little and used to spoil things for him all the time. Hehe
    Well, he's actually 19, I think he does it on purpose though he swears he doesn't mean to..... I tell him not to spoil things for me and then he says "Ok, I won't say anything about him/her" Or, when we were talking about the different endings in ToS he said that Kratos's ending was different because of a certain reason. I told him not to say anything more, but then he said that it was something like Star Wars. Ugh, I swear, he better either not talk to me about things like this or not go on TV Tropes anymore.
    Oh ya, wikipedia doesn't even use spoiler sections. That's a real bitch. Thankfully, I didn't spoil days. Although, my brother did spoil that Xion had gender issues. He loves to "Accidentally" reveal spoilers. He doesn't mean to, but his mouth tends to run a lot. I still remember when he spoiled Kratos's relation to Lloyd in ToS
    Yaaa...... I was actually pretty good on avoiding BbS spoilers until I checked KH Wiki for a list of D-Links. Apparently, Vanitas counted as one, and they had pictures of each one. Also, I looked up the Lingering Sentiment on there, thinking it was mostly to do with KH2. I was wrong. Similar thing with Recoded. You know what, aside from avys I'm not going to KH wiki anymore.
    Lol well I've been on here for over a year and look how little my post count is. I rarely post in threads sometimes because I almost never check on here enough to have a long discussion on something.
    both are good... but I prefer the manga... there's a page that shows yuujirou and Tohru trying to get Sakamoto into the princess outfit
    I'm doing pretty good. I'm also just now realising how little I actually go on here ant KHI. Guess I've been kinda busy. But, you know what they say, you can never leave here. Ever. No matter how hard you try. Oh, and thanks, I got that avy from the Kingdom Hearts Wiki. I just wish I knew how everybody else got that purple checkerboard thingy behind theirs. Guess it's a platinum/premium user thing.
    Princess princess, A funny crossdressing anime.
    Naruto, An epic story of ninjas.
    and...Death note, one of the most intellectual crime stories in a long time
    there are so many worth mentioning... they are just so numerous that I'd be 4x as old as I am now before I finished listing them
    Fine then.

So. Here's a funny moment. When I first saw the GNR funneling everyone's souls into the Black Moon, I felt like yelling "FREEEEEEUD!!!! FREEEEEUD!!!"
    I just redid it. Was pretty quick. : P

Now for a place to upload it...

Really, this is the best thing I've done so far.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back