• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Taochan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• ehh probably? lol im sick and haven't eaten, running low on sleep, with my mom in the hospital rn so i think its a combination of things making me act loopy lmao
    Hey Taochan, I don't know if you get this question a lot, but does the signature character limit change at all as you move into a different user group? Is it even the same for moderators and admins?

500 characters (I probably only ask about this one for people wearing quotes in their signatures from threads, it takes up a ton of space lol)
    1-2 images? (don't remember at what group you could wear 2 images)
    10 lines, individually spaced via enter bar (I think)
    hey taochan im sorry if what i said offended you, i didn't mean it in any bad way. my wording was off so it might of looked differently than i intended it to.
    i friended you. i think i did, anyway lol. i dont wanna say your real name for privacy reasons but i hope to god i didnt friend a random stranger lmao
    heyo

did i ever ask your for your FB? i friended ethy yet you remain elusive lol
    Going to go to bed. Don't work too hard. Hope you have a great Sunday. Let me know if anything if it worked. Talk to you tomorrow! :)
    No worries, I sent them to you. One for X and one for AS. At least you topped it off with Mew lol.
    I could've sworn Mangus Bane mentioned Tessa in this new episode as well. I do like how it's implied he's into Alec at least, but seriously?! Alec I want to slap for being insecure and letting go during the summoning of the demon. Then there's the matter of Simon and Camille being even more weird, and it not being an accident... I don't know, I think we're going to have to stick to the books if we want the canon version. I did hear there was a scene of Jace and Alec kissing that was cut. So... I'm not sure what to make of it anymore. Yeah, the actors for Jace and Simon are done extremely well. Izzy is better as the show goes on. Clary remains the awkward one. xD And I just caught up on the episode tonight, because I keep missing it on Tuesdays.

Oh that's so cool! I already pre-ordered the book, but damn, there's no way I can compete with everyone else's submissions for it. lol. I'm good. XD Are you going to enter it at all, Taochan?
    Congrats on your promotion! Sorry to hear it's eating up your weekends and other free time for forum stuff and other fun. Hopefully things can balance out for you eventually.

I'm all right. I've got more overtime at work lined up after the workload ballooned today, so more weekend work and extra work week hours for me.

Oh, and I'm currently being buried in snow after a blizzard started coming through today. So yeah, slow drive home on cruddy roads and whiteness everywhere you look.
    I caught up! =D Honestly, I have no idea what they're doing anymore, because Simon being fed blood from Camille and Camille having the ability to freeze him was way different from the book. What did you think of that, or the bit with Raphael? I'm okay with how things went with Jace and Clary, but seeing Clary reject Simon hit me a lot harder than the books did. Although, I'm all for Simon hooking up with Izzy. <3 As for Abadon, I like what I've seen in the preview of him, but... I was hoping we'd get Magnus in episode three instead of presumably four. Yeah, this whole series is going to be a roller coaster of confusion for fans like us. And I still dislike Alec. XD
    Taochaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~

Yo, how've you been?

Working on the weekend stinks. Maybe I'll just chill on the forum and do nothing instead of work~
    IF ONLY HE WEREN'T SO OLD!

WELL, MAYBE IT'S LUST OR APPROVAL OF HODGE BEING YOUNG? XD AT LEAST HODGE IS DONE RIGHT, RIGHT?
    I have no idea! XD I like the younger version of the circle way better than the older version. I need to catch up on it too!
    Yeah, that's why I'm wincing at how expensive the P4 anime is. But I must do it! But I'll probably get this one tomorrow when I go to the bank, just in case the sale doesn't last that long, don't want to miss out on it. I'll probably binge it after my Persona craze dies down (and get the game too so I don't get it spoiled). Thanks ~
    sorry to bother but I don't know who else to tell about since you're the only person I've talked to about steins;gate

Amazon.com: Steins Gate: Complete Series Classic [Blu-ray]: J. Michael Tatum, Trina Nishimura, Jackie Ross, Mamoru Miyano, Asami Imai, Kana Hanazawa, Hiroshi Hamasaki, Takuya Sato, Tomoki Kobayashi, Colleen Clinkenbeard: Movies & TV

The whole series is on sale for $30, is that a steal and should I act on it?? I plan on getting the P4 animation next month too, but with this half off, seems worthy. (I'd definitely play the game before watching it though)
    I swear it almost seems like when they told you that you became admin that you must stop chatting with me entirely no matter how many times I try to start a conversation... XC
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back