• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Taokitty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Glass: The Invisible Mirror (Novel; excerpt from Chapter One)

~Hello!~ I recently got an excerpt from my novel published a few months ago. It is rated PG 13 for mild swearing and mild violence. As it is, I have been working on the novel, however, the first chapter bothers me now, and I am curious how most people take to it. The excerpt is below here...
  2. T

Help/Support ► Humiliatingly Honest Brother-in-Law VS Delusionarily Passive Mother?

Thank you King Sora X. In the end, however, I believe I will live with my Mother. After all, I can always call my sister and brother-in-law if there is anything I want to discuss, and at least if I live with Mother, I will be in a safer neighborhood, so I can actually walk to the places I want...
  3. T

Help/Support ► Humiliatingly Honest Brother-in-Law VS Delusionarily Passive Mother?

Hey, First and foremost, I apologize for posting this. I merely am posting this because I have no friends that are close to me that I could discuss this problem with (I wouldn't want them to feel awkward). I thought it best to post it here to get the opinions of those prepared to give advice...
  4. T

Help/Support ► What to Talk to People About? (In the Process of Making Friends)

Thank you. Hopefully I'll be able to find someone who would like to talk of abstract things; such as good and evil, why people are the way they are, psychological differences in gender that generally occur, etc. And of things like videogames, perhaps, and anime and such. So I can assume are...
  5. T

Help/Support ► What to Talk to People About? (In the Process of Making Friends)

This is an issue I seem to have. At the current moment, I am unable to make friends (except for one) and was curious what does one speak with friends? How do I fit in with normal society, where everyone seems to know each other and care for each other (though, I should know better that this is...
  6. T

Help/Support ► Curiosity

Yttrxium: Haha, thank you. I'd like to think he isn't trying to ignore me [from what I gathered], however, it could be just that. It would be best if I try not to dillusion myself too much [though I notice we both seem to ignore each other a bit, rather odd, I wonder if I initiate it? I think...
  7. T

Help/Support ► Curiosity

I suppose I'm here to mostly rant and try to analyze my feelings. Input would be intriguing though. It's odd when you get a crush; a crush you may actually willing to work on [with two polar forces trying to tug you the other way and two mentors who mean the best for you, however, have...
  8. T

Fanfiction ► A Little Taste of Life

Took ya long enough ya idiot! >D [Joking, joking. ^^;;;;;;;;;; ] I'm glad your break seemed to help you! ^_^ [Yay for writing! ^0^] Why do you have so much Summer Work? >.> That seems unfair to have so much... [What's the idiotic book Copperfield about? o.o ] Haha, I recall a few times...
  9. T

It's alright. It's nice to see you got so far in the story and would have continued if not for this stressful turn. Is there anyway I can help Anonymous? If you are unable to update because of life, that's fine... though, will you still come on khinsider furoms? And you shouldn't apologize...
  10. T

As long as ya don't kill the character, it's all good! =D''' [Oi, I have a bad sense of humour.... xD] What happened to everybody?! This thread hasn't been active for [at least] ten days! Forgive me for rushing a post. We have internet again after awhile and I want to post quickly before...
  11. T

xDDD Well, I suppose you could do that in the end as an Epilogue where the group leaves [not sure?] happily prancing to their own gummi ships and the one conveniently holding Mickey hits a very large Meteor! =D''' [I've always had something against Mickey personally, sadly. I recall I thought...
  12. T

xD I suppose it always could be said they SAW the marks but didn't make mention to it and just assumed? ^^;;;; Though, for constructive criticism's sake, I think you should have included it. >.< xD Ah well. *PatPat* True, true! >< Less they all conveniently die! =D ... Though, that's...
  13. T

*PatPat* I didn't find it that boring actually. ^^;;; I found it interesting seeing what Axel discovers about his flames, though, I thought you were going to mention burn marks found in the castle to help support the theory Larxene was after Riku? [If memory has decided to serve me correctly...
  14. T

>_< I know. I just thought it'd be cruel/mean [my vocabulary is lacking! Dx ] if I mentioned that. Dx So much for side stepping knowing... xD Though there is one question I'm currently pondering to see how they'll react if they ever know... Ah well, I suppose I'll simply re-read to check [or...
  15. T

It appears I'll have to look at how Axel was able to become whole on a philosophical level [though I think I have an idea perhaps ^^;;; I'm not sure though seeing I have yet to examine it and may in reality have no idea at all >.> ]. xD Sadly it appears my muses don't wish for me to view this...
Back