• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Elysium

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Elysium

Lit ► Something to consider about J. K. Rowling

I believe Cho's original name was going to be Sue Li. In retrospect, I sort of wish it was, but I admit I like Cho as a first name... I personally don't agree with the aspersions around goblins or Cho's name even though I can understand the argument being made. I feel like those are molehills...
  2. Elysium

Wish: New Disney Flick coming out around Thanksgiving!

I like the idea of a Star (human) romantic interest for Asha and for Amaya to have been evil along with Magnifico, but I don't hate the way the film turned out either. I remain skeptical whether or not Star actually would've been a love interest even if the character had been human though...
  3. Elysium

“I was today years old when I learnt...” - the personal KH discoveries thread

I watched a YouTube video the other day describing how you could freez the oven that the Trickmaster lights his matches with that surprised me. I figured the Cheshire Cat's Blizzard gift was really just to help put the matches out; I didn't realize you could stop them from being lit in the first...
  4. Elysium

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

I think we saw Isabela's and the youngest boy's rooms? And then Bruno's. Perhaps a door with Mirabel's face that has a dark world behind it would fit as Mirabel's "door," since it would tie into how Abuela thinks she's responsible for everything that's wrong, she's some kind of curse, or...
  5. Elysium

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

While Wish wasn't as good as Raya, I think it will make for a strong KH world almost as much as that film, no doubt. The beautiful castle, the design aesthetic, a villain that we can actually fight, the wish orbs, etc. Hopefully Star is a party member, that's the part I would enjoy the most. I...
  6. Elysium

Kingdom Hearts IV Release

Of course, as a fan who's been following the series since KH1, I know that nothing is impossible (thinking about how KH only had ReMIXes for PS3), but I personally think KHIV will come out before PS6. Worse case scenario for KHIV, I think, is Fall 2025-Spring 2026 area and that would still be...
  7. Elysium

Kingdom Hearts IV Release

By that, are you saying it's going to be PS5, not PS4? Or were you saying PS6? Yeah, I personally always thought IV would end up on PS5, which is why I wanted to buy a PS5 when FFXVI finally came out (since KHIV would come a year or two after). Personally, it's all the same to me. I thought...
  8. Elysium

(SPOILERS) The real reason Deep Jungle never returned in KH...(Fun Discussion)

If Tarzan could've returned, my guess is it probably would've been in both CoM and KH2. I mean, CoM, no brainer. I only think 2 would have been likely as well since that game was all about reunions and duality, Tarzan would've fit both of those as well what with his conflict between his jungle...
  9. Elysium

When are we expecting news?

Yeah, I would not want Square Enix to become a part of some other company. Well, no, that's not completely true, I guess. I suppose the exception for me is I think it would be neat if they were somehow bought by Disney in the future (if Disney were in a better situation in future, I mean). I...
  10. Elysium

When are we expecting news?

I'd be surprised if KHIV comes earlier than 2025, so I personally don't expect any news this year.
  11. Elysium

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

Personally, I think Ariel should be the one who defeats Ursula since she's the protagonist, not Eric, but I didn't really like their method for doing it. That said, I did like the Giant Ursula scene for the most part. I don't think Triton's character has anything to do with the battle scene. I...
  12. Elysium

Final Fantasy XVI

Finally played the ending the other night. Completed all hunts, lvl. 50, maxed out Harpocrates, made all the major weapons that require Orichalcum, etc. The only thing I didn't do were the Hand of X side quests, I'll try to come back to those later. My first playthrough was action mode or...
  13. Elysium

General ► Fun with Social Media; Twitter dying, Reddit Shenanigans, fun with Facebook.

Thankfully throughout Twitter's entire time en vogue, I never had an account on there. After living through all the discord its wrought in the world the past half decade, I admit I do feel proud about that. If one has to survive, I guess I'll take Meta between the two, although it would be nice...
  14. Elysium

Final Fantasy XVI

Got to a little after (big spoilers, don't read these unless you're pretty far in) Cid's death before I stopped last night. I was a little disappointed when that character died, he was the most entertaining one. I like Clive, too, but he needs a sassier character to bring the best out of him. I...
Back