• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
TattiDaa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• pffft Unit-01 with the gun is no biggie compared to the rest of the series. XD
    I swear NO ONE gets Eva the first time they watch it. End of Evangelion just fucks with your mind!
    Don't worry, the world won't end there. xD
    Eva DVD's don't come to your country? REALLY? I thought they were released in Europe.. D:
    They release them in my country, so I own the series on DVD and the Rebuild movies
    Yes! There's actually an NGE thread in the 'anime' section of the forums. There's a couple of us who really love the series. <3

What's your opinion on Mari? :3
    Fair enough. XD Sometimes there's just nothing worth posting on.
    Your mom was horrified by the intro? Oh my, she wouldn't have like all of the naked Rei. XD
    NGE is my absolute favorite anime. Every time I watch it, I feel like I can take more away from it than the last time. <3
    Ugh 3.0 I want it so badly. I'm dying to see Kaworu interact with Asuka and Mari interact with the other children.
    But on the 3.0 front, we have tiny little tidbits of news. Such as the probable title, a new Asuka design by Sadamoto, and a picture of Mari/Asuka piloting in the same Eva, like a throwback to when Asuka piloted with Shinji.
    I doubt it'll come out in JAP til 2012 though. ;___;
    Thanks~~
    You're new here right? Welcome to the forums! If you ever need any help, feel free to ask me.
    <3

Have you been a fan of Eva since before the Rebuild?
    Well, certain people can only have so big of a picture. A friend of mine found the picture for mine. But I'm staff so I get bigger avatars than a normal member (i.e. you.)

I believe it goes like this:
    Normal: 100 x 100
    Premium: 125 x 125
    Platinum: 150 x 150
    Staff: 200 x 200

Other than that, I'm not really sure how to make them good quality.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back