• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tauxsin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Tauxsin

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

I do have a Ravine 2 as well. How exactly do I go about getting the game running on the phone?
  2. Tauxsin

Hey, everybody! In case you haven't seen the most recent video Kraze posted (the long play), he needs help with funding. He's in Ukraine, and needs support for the gear he needs for his job. He's done so much for this game (and plenty of others), I figured I should at least try to spread this...
  3. Tauxsin

So, I have a G'zOne C751. How exactly could I get the game running on it?
  4. Tauxsin

Kraze1984, if someone else were to get their hands on a Zeebo, could they theoretically get the game running there, too? And if so, would you be able or willing to explain the process to them?
  5. Tauxsin

Yes! I remember this. I have a DoCoMo phone with the coded demo on it, but not the full game. I've tried to get the phone to access these files from an SD card, but with no luck. The last time I contacted 13th Vessel, which was a month or 2 ago, they said the only way to figure out how to get...
  6. Tauxsin

The BREW emulator developer's name on Gitlab is UsernameAK. I wish I could contribute more to that, but it's really pretty far out of my wheel house. Is that something you'd be interested in collaborating on, Kraze1984?
  7. Tauxsin

Wow. It's been 6 months since the last post. Have there been any other updates or leads to chase? Maybe with Eriyu, or Kraze1984?
Back