• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Telin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Telin

Kingdom Hearts Summon Ideas

Love the Sisu idea. Would love to see Moana and other characters in the movie as summons/D-link.
  2. Telin

News ► Yen Press announces Kingdom Hearts: The Complete Novel Collector's Edition

I just got the Ultimania book. This looks amazing, and I haven't read any of the novels. I really hope this thing doesn't sell out as I cant get it this year.
  3. Telin

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

I enjoy Janky wrpg games like Elex(and other European rpgs) or Cyberpunk 2077. And I also wish for the days of common AA or B level games, if that makes sense.
  4. Telin

Help/Support ► Can someone please help me?

Hopefully it'll be fansubbed in a few months, or at least by the end of the year.
  5. Telin

So...after some super duper searching, I got nothing. Most of the sites in a simple Google/duckduckgo/etc. search seem to be only phishing sites(all you gotta to do is sign up and download our movie software! Also it's in 4k, we promise!) I also dug deep into a bunch of free anime streaming...
  6. Telin

I don't mind doing so if you know the best place I can go to find a DL link. I don't know of a site with films/anime of current japanese films in theatres.
  7. Telin

Finally jumped headfirst into KH and found this site.

Thanks to both of you! I was not aware of the Union X seasons nor KH FP/DR...I'll definitely follow that useful guide and look Damp(edit: Damo) on YT to watch them. Especially FP/DR...dont know if those are short games or movies 😄
  8. Telin

Thanks! BBS is amazing so far, excited to see where it goes next.
  9. Telin

Hello! I bought KH 1 and 2 back on ps2 as I heard how good they were. Even played half of the first game 10+ years ago, but I eventually laid it aside for other games. They laid in my backlog for the longest time. Also bought the DS/3DS/PSP games for the day I would finally start(I have a...
Back