• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tempo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Tempo

roxas dual-wielding in kh3

hey gamers can you remind me of something lore related? is it Canon that roxas can still dualwield in kh3 bc "he has his own heart and his simulation self's heart", or something like that??? like did nomura officially state that in an ultimania or some other interview, or is there some other...
  2. Tempo

Terra, Ven, and Aqua observation

Look. I REALLY don't think they've been in the realm of darkness for an entire year straight. Come on guys. Time flow differences aside, I think it's safe to assume they've been coming and going, making regular trips, since they're well within their ability to do that now. I'm sure even the...
  3. Tempo

News ► Scholastic to publish new Kingdom Hearts novel series, official character handbook

ten year gap ten year gap ten year gap ten year gap ten year gap ten year gap ten year gap ten year gap ten year gap ten year gap ten year gap ten year gap ten year gap teN YEAR G
  4. Tempo

About the χ-Blade

Soooo, it's weird to everyone else that the χ-Blade hasn't been mentioned by anyone, anywhere, at any point in KHχ KHuχ or KHχBC at all, ever. Right??? Like. that's reeeeally weird, right? BBS onwards it's The Holiest Of Relics and people have repeatedly suffered and died over it, it's talked...
  5. Tempo

"This Was Used Before" Pod In Twilight Town

ive had a slight theory for a while (built on a bunch of other theories) that there's a whole TON of pods behind that wall the track runs along and they contain the bodies of the dandelions. im not putting too much stock in this though.
  6. Tempo

Help eliminating vexen 1

head back through the 10th floor til you get to the starting room and you can teleport from there. go backwards, not forwards. and if you dont get the red nocturne enemy card right away, dont worry about it. just keep farming til it appears
  7. Tempo

Kingdom Hearts 3 character theme songs?

ah you meant the characters separately, i see. was confused. all g given the likelihood of , this music seems fitting.
  8. Tempo

Kingdom Hearts 3 character theme songs?

may i ask what the heck "skuld xemnas" means
  9. Tempo

Worst Vocal Direction in the series

so are we not gonna talk about joshua bc good golly goshua joshua in fact the whole twewy gang wasn't too terrific and across the series, you definitely get a sense that they just didn't care as much about making the voice work as quality as it could be in any of the games that weren't 1 2 or 3...
  10. Tempo

What is a good setup for the Xion boss fight?

in kh3, or in 358/2 days? if 358, which fight or phase?
  11. Tempo

shouldnt sora be able to weild 4 keyblades, if he has 3 hearts inside him?

dual/tri/quad wielding would be the coolest thing to witness and idk why this is the one thing we're not willing to suspend our disbelief on here. like. summoning magical theme park rides every ten seconds is A-OK but wielding multiple keyblades at once "wouldn't make sense because of...
  12. Tempo

(SPOILERS) Union X: Source of the Abnormality

If MoM or the Foretellers projected those worlds themselves then presumably they're no longer accessible since those folks aren't currently around (unless they're hiding somewhere or w/e). However, one of the Dandeleaders is supposed to have their own copy of the book. Idk if the copies have the...
  13. Tempo

(SPOILERS) Union X: Source of the Abnormality

I dont have much to add here but I'm thinking that existing "outside of the timeline" may simply refer to GCS being a world that can't be physically reached, that doesn't physically exist anywhere in space/on any real world map whether in the past, present OR future, much like datascapes, dream...
  14. Tempo

The treatment of women in this series

why do people keep coming into obviously feminist-leaning threads to complain about feminism why do people keep coming into a KINGDOM HEARTS FORUM to complain about feminism alexa kill this clown
  15. Tempo

[SPOILER] Something about Scala ad Caelum

firstly, i think you need to tag your spoilers. secondly,
Back