• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by tenchi ryu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

So, what's gonna happen to Dream Drop Distance now?

Doesn't even need a remake, just give it that Monster Hunter 3 port job.
  2. T

Is anybody else confused with why Axel is changing sides?

Wonder if Lea will get a Roxas style wardrobe makeover or will forever be stuck in the black coat.
  3. T

Why E3?!?!

I still can't believe that of ALL places, Nomura does this at E3. You would easily think that he would save this for TGS, is the western fanbase that equal in size to the japanese fanbase?
  4. T

Mark of Mastery Question

Yea, but I'm pretty sure this was an extreme exception, no way Yen sid could have expected all this...Kinda messed up he gets penalized. Then again, Nomura is probably saving Sora's graduation for the ending of KH3
  5. T

[SPOILER ALERT!] What do you think will/want to be Retconned in DDD?

One thing that would be interesting to see Deconstructed is the Darkness of the KH universe. Its not a surprise that most of the main characters are "Light-Bias", and even Master Eraqus was as judgmental to Darkness as you can get. So to have some clarification on what the Darkness and the Light...
  6. T

[SPOILERS] CGI

Lets not complain...we could always get this instead N4fd9uVTTzo
  7. T

[SPOILERS] CGI

Same here....looks good to me.
  8. T

[Spoilers] How Does Lea...

I have a hard time seeing the explanation being something which is often related to the (usually western) prison scene in a G rated japanese game.
  9. T

[Spoilers] How Does Lea...

Re: How Does Lea Use Axel's Weapon? Agree, IMO we've already been shown this with Sora. His nobody was able to use Sora's keyblade and Ven's, the key here being Ven's, which Sora DID NOT have access to. As soon as he came back and rejoined to allow Sora to become whole again (who technically...
  10. T

[SPOILER] Question/Possible Theory about Unknown

Not sure if this theory has been brought up, but from what is known so far, is it plausible that the Young Xehanort we saw in this trailer is in fact Unknown who we fight in BBS with the blue energy blades? What supports this is that we know Organization members use weapons that are very...
  11. T

Nomura interview!

"Learn to use the Keyblade the right way" You mean Sora's sloppy baseball swinging backstreet brawl keyblade techniques are lost forever? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  12. T

New KHBBSFM NO heart boss scans

Damn...and I know we had a couple threads on Xemnas's armor from KH2 looking a little too familiar. Really makes you wonder if Nomura really looks at fan boards and gets ideas. Don't be surprised we get a armored sora as a secret boss in 3DS. And the No heart thing is basically a dead give away...
  13. T

KHBBS FM new scans

I wonder if this a strong sign that sora and riku will get some kind of armor now
  14. T

Anyone else think Sora pales in comparison to TAV?

I'm surprised Riku or sora isn't out for revenge against Maleficent....its her fault everything happened to riku in the first place....
  15. T

Lets discuss this "inexperience"

Riku replica thought the same thing.....
Back