• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tengo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Ansem and Kairi... Overlooked fact.

Lately I've really been feeling strong on the part of my theory that states Kairi is Ansems daughter.
  2. T

Which path would you choose?

I would choose darkness, not because I'm evil, but because with a strong heart (or spirit) one can turn the darkness against itself, thus overcoming it, while still controlling the power; and I would use it for light. Example: Riku.
  3. T

I'm glad my theory is well liked =)
  4. T

There you go =)
  5. T

You know... this might sound dumb BUT... Ansem was the leader of his world, correct? That would make him somewhat of a king... This may sound crazy, but it could be that Kairi is his daughter? That would make her an eligible candidate to be a PRINCESS of heart. Very very very farfetch'd theory...
  6. T

Well think of this... Kairi landed on Destiny Island what.. 5 years before ansem actually showed up in his brown trenchcoat? How would ansem know where she was, without somehow being in contact with her?
  7. T

is this new or old

That movie is Old.
  8. T

I think that if Ansem ever decided to use Kairi's origin against sora, (Ansem is really the only one who can, considering that if Ansem never said anything, how would Kairi know that she was fake, or being used?), it would be in a last ditch effort, he wouldnt give them any time to "stay away...
  9. T

Lol yes, I agree TruChaos, the threads / theories stating that BHK is Tidus are very farfetched :P
  10. T

I'm glad I'm not getting many flames on my theory, I really though about it before posting it, thanks for the compliments, mistyElk0 =)
  11. T

who thinks riku is way cooler then sora

I like Riku more, I've always appreciated the more mature characters of Square-Enix. Riku can have his power, know what to do with it, and control it in an effective mannor. Sora can do the same, but just seems to have a more childish fashion.
  12. T

That's true also adventchildkiori, it could also be that ansem was only using kairi to find the keybearer, not for malicious intentions.
  13. T

Thanks :D It's my first theory and it just kinda came to my while I was looking over the material... I don't know, but I think its very plausable that ansem, or some other dark figure is using kairi to get to Sora; or even Riku for that matter, she has feelings for both of them, and...
  14. T

Kairi Pawn Theory, Kairi and Ansem... Overlooked fact. I'm sorry if this has already been stated in a past thread, but I have not seen it before in all my months of reading this forum. --The Kairi Pawn Theory: I saw this the other day (At which time it was new news to me) and thought, "How...
Back