• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tenshi_Aerith

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Mickey's Letter

Dear Sora, HI!! BUDDY!!! GUESS WHAT!? Your comming with me! You know why!? YOU KNOW WHY!?!?! Cause....I have to tell you somthing very important my friend...somthing that will change your's, and Kairi's future together...I don't know how to break it too you but....I will Soon...OH K FINE! I'll...
  2. T

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

Sorie! I hate tifa and besides she stuffs *pouts*
  3. T

I still stand for Cloud, Sora, and Austrailian Sora (LOL) and if I was a guy it'd be Aerith, Namine', or Kairi
  4. T

I say Namine is hotter then Kairi but thats just me
  5. T

Whose hotter Kairi or Namine?
  6. T

Who's hair is better?

Female wise I like Aerith's, Namine's, and Kairi 3rd ^^
  7. T

Who's hair is better?

Clouds Hair is the coolest! Well Sora's is too but I like Riku's 3rd
  8. T

LOL Sorry but all of you who where pointed out by ~DanseMacabre~, need to get your own life and let us rule ours so get a life seriously don't complain about others when your not doing so hot your self....Anime, and video game people are hot, what do you want a law stateing that we can't like...
  9. T

Who hates the KH2 Commercial?

True that would be alot easier I guess....
  10. T

Sorry but your the only bitch here and Aeris is ten times hotter!!!! I swear if I was a guy I would date her in a heart beat!!!! Besides Tifa stuffs like hell we all now it hunny its ok to cry if you want just saying, and besides we all know that Tifa stuffs because she knows aeris has bigger...
  11. T

Who hates the KH2 Commercial?

LOL!!!!!! Nicely put! :D
  12. T

ok guys seriously ever hear good girls are always bad girls in bed? *rolls eyes*
  13. T

Guys seriously she (tifa) stuffs and we all----- know it....
  14. T

Ok I'm really ticked all you guys out there are queer I swear it tifas f-ing ugly and only one guy said Aeris she definatly deserves better then one guys come on!!! I'm a girl and I think she f-ing HOT!!!! As for you Haters out there don't even freaking post! your just a loser in your own way so...
  15. T

Thats freaking hilaruious!!!!!
Back