• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tenyas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Tenyas

haha lookit this nerd

I've been slowly progressing with my art and commissions and stuff, playing with colors yeh. Figured I'd share here so people know what I've been up to. i also drew the stuff in my sig and avatar heck yeah
  2. Tenyas

Random Acts of Kindness

As the title implies, I'm wondering if anyone here has ever had a personal experience with someone doing a random act of kindness for them. I think it's really cool how some people will just take a few moments of their time to make someone else's day or week so much better. So, does KHI have any...
  3. Tenyas

It's been a long time.

Long story short, died online due to traumatic home experiences, went through that for a while, and am now recovering and slowly returning to all my old happy things. I'm not sure if many people still remember me or still frequent this site, just thought I'd say hello and begin catching up...
  4. Tenyas

Help/Support ► So I just cut myself

Tbh, having someone willing to kick your ass about it is better than most anything else, because it shows that they're willing to step in and stop you before you do some serious damage. Since this was caused by a relationship of that nature, I don't really know how to help you on forgetting...
  5. Tenyas

Really, instead of telling us about it, find anybody you even remotely trust. Do you have any relatives you can see about this? Perhaps a doctor? Or, if you still go to a school of some sort, a councelor? My grandmother works for a suicide line, and there are many people willing to sit and...
  6. Tenyas

Cutting is rather frightening. But, as of late, I do know what it feels like to want to go to that point. Although, instead of blood, I'm looking forward to blacking out for periods of time. Asphyxiation isn't funny, kids. I resist though, even if my life is crud at the moment. I don't really...
  7. Tenyas

Help/Support ► Help with a new girl

You're twenty and you sound fifteen... *ahem* Anyway, uh, dude, don't go so fast. :V The Friend Zone isn't always bad. From many relationships I've seen, a relationship develops with a girl from a friendship. Anything else is often shallow if it plays out the way you're wanting it to. It's not...
  8. Tenyas

S#!FT; [A Collaborative Tale by SilentTrinity and Tenyas]

S#!FT; Extraordinary or Imaginary? So... I guess I'm sort of fated to die in a cosmic way. I mean, I knew I was going to die anyway. That's not shocking in the slightest. But... To know I'm going to die and everything supports me dieing and that I'm supposed to die. That sort of hurts. And...
  9. Tenyas

Deblin High; Well, This is Interesting

Deblin High; Welcome one, Welcome few. "So, they're actually going to be allowing everyone to go there this year?" "Yep, yep!" "Mm..." "What?" A girl of around fifteen visable years of age looked up at an elder young man who towered around a foot above her. Both were walking along a quiet...
  10. Tenyas

Deblin High; [Retry]

Deblin High [Retry] Welcome to Deblin Highschool! A place of immeasurable opportunity and a diverse class spectrum. Placed in the scenic landscapes of Nowhere, surrounded by forestry and bordering a nearby river that funnels into a local lake, the city of Deblin is sure to catch the...
  11. Tenyas

Fanfiction ► HOMESTUCK: Single-Player

Hang around for a bit=> Yeah, this is just giving you more reasons to never leave your hive again. Whee?=> This is so dizzying, you feel as if you could out-dizzy yourself out of dizziness and straight into a dumb stupor. => It seems like Sollux is too distracted with whatever the gog...
  12. Tenyas

Written Section Time~=> What? Anyway, just got tackled by a giant DAMI. Yeah, you're totally not in pain. The blurriness of everything is just how your vision naturally is, it's just that sucky. It was totally not because you just got impaled by a big fat clawed pest at full speed. No...
  13. Tenyas

Go after that dumb DAMI=> You leave your house after grabbing a few things and quickly start running after the pest. Maybe if you're fast enough you can cut it off before it reaches the city. Or before the sun rises. Whatever. => Ohey, you actually ARE catching up. Or, at least, you think...
  14. Tenyas

Rant for a couple minutes=> Dammit, dammit, dammit! All you really want to do is not be left out of s**t again. Really, that's all. You're always left out. And it always seems to be made as YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT. When you were still a wriggler, you ended up wiggling so far away from where you...
  15. Tenyas

Start pacing around your house=> You don't have anything to do anymore so you might as well find the ghost of something to be doing. Like walking. Maybe. So long as this thing doesn't try glomping you again anyway. Your house is an awkward tree=> Well, thank you for that oh so wonderful...
Back