• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Terion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Xion Bosses

Re: (Spoilers) Xion 3 Boss Forms.. Armors??? It kinda reminded me of Sora when I battled her.
  2. T

This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to discuss

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis I got it working, I don't know if I can post a link of a patch program. But it is working flawlessly on R4 III.
  3. T

This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to discuss

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis I got it. Waiting for my DS and flashcart to be avalible. Can't get it working on No$GBA 2.6a. I've read that it only works on the new cycloDS firmware and I am jealous. I guess I have to wait for a patch.
  4. T

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis No, I am speaking from what I have from my experience from my flashcarts, and I believe it is the same on every flashcart. I played GTA:CW, which was half way laggy (I did not use any cheats) and when I was...
  5. T

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis I am 95% sure the rom is going to be slow on most of the flashcarts, including my R4 III(Clone, I know>.<). And yes, I am going to get it, I even thought of getting a DSi if CFW or something would be released...
  6. T

IT HAS BEEN DONE! Terra defeated using magic only

way awesome :D...ill try that at muh friend....gonna make a response :D
  7. T

Sephiroth. Is he PWN'able!?

i recommend you to learn his attacks and how to counter/reflect/avoid them...and gliding ability helps A LOT....and high and double jump too :)
  8. T

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

just use a cheat module and get 99 lvl 9 ultima weapons....they pwn....XD marluxia is so easy....
  9. T

help!!!

yesterday i was playing battlefield 1942 against my uncle via lan....and then he shot me...i got angry and the mouse is kinda wierd...and then the mouse fell on the computers box...or whatever its called...then the game stand stuck...and when i clicked on the reset button it made a noise like a...
  10. T

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red & Blue Rescue Thread

I made this because i wanted to help some people... You will be rescued from lvl 100 professionals(no lvl 1 dungeons!!!) The Crew: TidusSoraMarth - Charizard lvl 100 HP: 999 Rest Stats: 255 ask me if you want to join this Crew.. to join you need to be atleast lvl 80... just post your help...
  11. T

Date for BBS?

yeah welcome....and hope it comes at the same time as the DS game
  12. T

the theory to end all theories (i guess?...)

wow a good theory...but i still think that xemnas's old friend is the dark soldier...
  13. T

Aqua/Nomura Interview - Birth by Sleep

hmm...it can be that he forgot to tell about aqua and tells about someone not seen...XD
  14. T

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

i will buy a PSP slim...wenn its out....and... Terra Pwnz all XD
  15. T

Confirmed Worlds

Re: Confirmed Worlds - Full list (Cinderella!!) lol you are really the best man thanks...i am so exited for my psp....which will be here in 2 months :(
Back