• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TerranOvermind

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Why was it easy?

Okay, so it's a glitch. Any suggestions on how to get around it?
  2. T

Why was it easy?

Sorry, kind of off-topic, but I've had somewhat of a problem with two copies of KH2 and didn't think it warranted the creation of a thread: On my first copy of KH2 (at release), after the battle with Setzer in the Struggle tournament, the game kept freezing up after Roxas falls off the Twilight...
  3. T

Door to Light

Was it just me, or did anyone else feel cheated when it came to how the door to light was portrayed in KH2? In the first installment, Mickey kept going on and on about how important it was that Sora was the "one who will open the door to the light". The significance of both Sora and the door...
  4. T

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** I have a question that concerns the Door to Darkness and the door to the light. What exactly was accomplished when Kingdom Hearts was closed in the original? I was under the impression that Kingdom Hearts (aka Door to Darkness) was a...
  5. T

Something weird about Drive

Sorry to go off topic a bit, but did any here have problems getting the Final Form? I've read from these boards and from the strategy guide that it happens randomly when you drive after the Sora/Roxas cutscene in TWTNW. Well...I've gone all the way through to the end, and the only time it went...
  6. T

Goofy the Philosopher

Something strange has been perplexing me since I started playing as Sora in Kingdom Hearts 2, and it pertains to Goofy. Is it just me, or has he gotten smarter? In all the movies, cartoons, and video games he has starred in, his character has always been a loveable, but completely clueless...
  7. T

What should I do?

Start on Normal (Standard) if you are familiar with KH1. That way you have an excuse to play KH2 again on a harder level!
  8. T

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

TwilightSoulKey, we must have some wierd synching going on because everything you just posted is exactly where I stand right now. I even got the wisdom form design with the strategy guide. :eek: I'm happy to announce that I am thoroughly enjoying it so far. I had to force myself to get some...
  9. T

I GOT IT! SWEETNESS and a HALF! Fixing to go hibernate now... *pets his Wisdom Form Limited Edition Strategy guide* *sniff* So beautiful!!! :p
  10. T

I'm free....FREE I tell you!!!....I just...I can't wait...it's too much...I'd like to thank the Academy...*starts grabbing stuff* Wish me luck, everyone! TwilightSoulKey, good luck with the puppy holocaust...UK guys, sorry...umm...hey...What am I typing fo....? *car peels away in the distance*
  11. T

10 more minutes until I can leave...I'm freakin out, man... I hadn't previously thought about it, but I hope there are a few LE guides left. I wouldn't mind getting a Final Form edition. That outfit looks cool. ...*spots some slugs and pours salt on them* MWA HA HA! XD
  12. T

Aaaacck! ONE HOUR TO GO! Can't...contain....giddyness.... *faints*
  13. T

*gives TwilightSoulKey a puppy* nyuk nyuk Don't sweat it, guys. Go watch a movie or pester some girls. There's plenty to do to pass the time.
  14. T

T minus 2 hours, 25 minutes until I have my precious! TwilightSoulKey, you are Soooo not alone! :p
  15. T

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

Dude, you should've said something to him. He could have been a worthy peon...I mean...acolyte here on the forums and started another release date thread... Wait...nevermind. Forget it. Our hands are already full with the roastin' of newbies 'round here. Can't have too much of a good thing...;)
Back