• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TerraTF

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

News ► Jim Meskimen to replace Dan Castellaneta as "Genie" in Future Games

This guy sounds like he's trying to do an impression of Dan trying to do an impression of Robin Williams. Really wish Robin agreed to do Genie.
  2. T

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

When I was about 10 or 11 my stepbrother began playing the original KH1 and KH2 on his PS2. At the time I only had a Gamecube and various other Nintendo devices at my house. I played KH1 slightly back then. My first ever Kingdom Hearts game that I beat was 358/2 Days. That game had got me...
  3. T

Post the Fights You've Always Wanted to See/Do

I really wish that Roxas fought more of the Organization members in Days. Roxas and Xion vs. King Mickey would've been a cool fight as well.
  4. T

BBS Power Scaled Relative to KHI and KHII

In the Kingdom Hearts series it seems that the heart is stronger than the body, which is why Terra was not a Master at the end of his exams.
  5. T

Which is why he's the weakest. He's not training himself, he's training Ven. Sora may have a pure enough heart to get a Keyblade, but he is nowhere near the strongest character we have played as.
  6. T

I'm going to base this purely off of Playable characters, meaning TAV, Sora, Roxas, and Riku, at the end of the games you play them in. Clearly Aqua is the most powerful. She has a mastery of the strongest Magic in the entire KH Universe. She also goes toe-to-toe with some of the strongest...
  7. T

Difficulty Balance

I mean I guess constantly grinding for Melding Commands easily makes the game much easier. I'm playing critical in my mid-20s and haven't even gone to the Keyblade Graveyard yet.
  8. T

Difficulty Balance

Should SE re-balance the difficulty for the updates in this package? I haven't played the Final Mix of either game to know if they're harder but playing through BBS right now on Critical Mode seems easier than playing it on Proud. Its either that the game is easier or that it's a lot easier to...
Back