• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by testify

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. testify

PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME!

Man the guys who bought BBS are assholes. They won't take time out of playing the game to upload videos for me! =/
  2. testify

Survivor of Nagasaki and Hiroshima Bombings Dies Monday

Double Atomic bomb survivor dies in Japan - Yahoo! News I thought this was pretty interesting. This man was there was in both cities when they were bombed. And he survived both bombings. Hard to believe he lived this long after being exposed to radiation twice. So yeah, I just thought I'd post...
  3. testify

[bbs] release date?

Well if that is correct, I can handle that. Its not so far away. But that date might just be a speculation.
  4. testify

Are you guys going to Wait?

I might watch the opening scene, on youtube or something. But I'm not reading about the story or anything.
  5. testify

What level did you finish KH/KH2?

For KH1, I was in the 50's range, and in KH2, I was about level 60.
  6. testify

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

Re: Official Site has update again! Wow, its out already! I'm just waiting for it to load right now...
  7. testify

hey guys i thought you would like to know

Holy shit, I actually saw this thing at FYE today...lol
  8. testify

Super Awesome Theory that I know everyone will agree with because it's super awesome.

We just had a thread closed for the same reason, so I would advise against going way off topic, even though the original poster didn't really state anything.
  9. testify

Aqua concerning physics[no perversity intended)

This thread needs a name change and it needs to be stickied.
  10. testify

mommy wat iz boobeez?????
  11. testify

Really? Well then. Damn silicon
  12. testify

Oh contraire, my friend! I've seen plenty of Japanese women with big breasts. If anything, we're being more sexist than racist...
  13. testify

Once the tags stop being funny. That won't be for awhile probably.
  14. testify

My God, those tags are growing, anyways, I agree, this should be stickied. It is vastly important to BBS.
  15. testify

Really? Oh wait, yeah, I just remembered that you could. It's cool even though I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole (she's too damn weird, and also fictional)
Back