• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Tetsaiken

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Uh huh...

How's my fellow KHIers? ;) I've been caught up in Mario Kart Wii clan business, so I had little to no time. Figured I'd drop by and see how everyone is doing.
  2. T

Topic Mission: 100 Posts

The first post (this post) doesn't count. The purpose of this thread is to make a post here to increase the total post count of the thread until it reaches it's mission. Winners will be posted in the first post. No double posting. If you doublepost on a mission, the person who posts after gets...
  3. T

My Stance on X-Day(s) Free Trials

...to be perfectly honest, I never understood the use of X-Day(s) free trials. I mean, I get the point of wanting the customer to try out a product before actually buying it, but day limits are kind of pushing it. For example, I used Camtasia Studio 5 only once, and never used it again until 3...
  4. T

HEY YOU

DO YOU WANT TO FEEL SO ENERGETIC? Try PowerThirst, energy drinks for people who need GRATUITOUS AMOUNTS OF ENERGY. With all new flavors like SHOCKOLATE. CHOCOLATE ENERGY. It's like adding chocolate to AN ELECTRICAL STORM. Sound the alarm! You're going to be UNCOMFORTABLY ENERGETIC. ...
  5. T

If SSB4 were to be worked on...

What would you expect from it? I'll post my expectations. 1. Playable Miis. (either with preset moves, other character's moves, or moves made from scratch) 2. Overhaul on music system so that the same music doesn't loop over and over and over when playing a brawl match, but rather, cycle...
  6. T

The Weapon Triangle!

You don't need Fire Emblem knowledge to figure out you what you think is your personal best weapon to go to. I will explain their details. Swords: Usually accurate and more lightweight. With that, comes the loss of power. Bests Axes. Axes: The most powerful weapon of the three. While the...
  7. T

Post a random meme!

... I'MA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR
  8. T

My life is now complete...

YouTube - Donkey Kong Medley (Rock) I can now die happy.
  9. T

The last YouTube video you've seen

Just like the 'Currently Listening To' threads, just post the last vid you watched. YouTube - The Black Mages : Clash on the Big Bridge
  10. T

The Official 'Lets Play' Thread

I swear, if this thread was already made... whatever. I'll just say the search function failed me, bringing me to the point that this is the one. Anyway, I'm sure most of you YouTubers have seen a few 'Lets Play' videos. Whether it's RPG, Platformers, or whatnot. Lets Plays also comes in a...
  11. T

.:Citadel of Metalheads:.

Okay, since I am offended at Metal being classified as Rock (those two are actually POLAR opposites), I will start the Metal Fanclub. Now, like Rock, Metal has it's own types: - Heavy Metal - Black Metal - Death Metal - Melodic Death Metal (there IS a difference) - Progressive Metal - Speed...
  12. T

Mario Kart Wii

Since the Wi-Fi thread likely won't get updated to add Mario Kart Wii codes, I'll make a topic for it. I want challenges. Post your Mario Kart Wii friend codes here, as I will. Discuss the game if need be. Posting your VR/BR records and Star Rank is optional. Friend Codes: Tetsaiken...
  13. T

ALL CAPS, EVERYTHING CAPS

EVERY POST HERE HAS TO BE IN ALL CAPS. VIOLATORS WILL BE BURNED AT THE STAKE WHILE I DANCE IN THE FLAMES.
  14. T

Romhacks, anyone?

If any of you have played a romhack of a game, no matter what game it is for what system, discuss it here. What do you enjoy playing? Would you recommend others to play this romhack? General romhack discussion begins. For ROMhacks, I'm really into Mage Knight 404's romhack for Fire Emblem...
  15. T

Tetsaiken's Sprite Dump

Yeah, I'll post some of my own sprites I came up with (along with a few animations). Mostly from Fire Emblem. This is my standard (and most latest) for animations. A bard from Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals. Nifty innit? A sample class I made that's not in FE6-8: Axe-wielding cavalier...
Back