• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I wasn't arguing about specs dipshit.
    I negarepped because of the dumbass statement you made regarding businesses and how they don't care about the consumer at all.
    They have to make products THE CONSUMER WANTS to make money.
    I promise you you're speaking out of your asshole. You are a dumbass. I am fed up with your bullshit.
    you don't even fucking KNOW why I neggarepped you.
    Holy shit you are fucking stupid.
    Maybe you should read the debate you were having with TheMuffinMan.
    You didn't say a damn word that made sense.
    ahahahahahaha.
    you do understand that I had a GOOD REASON right?
    oh wait of course not, you're closeminded tevlen.
    boo-hoo.
    Again, I'm the immature one, even though you're taking 8 points up the ass.
    I'm done with you. Stop bitching and move on.
    Learn to have a little fun.
    obviously this may be a little hard for you, considering you love taking negarep up the ass.
    you bitch about a bullshit number, even though I nega repped you for a good reason. You don't make shit for sense, ask anyone. Hell, even Mr. Wilhelm has a problem with you.
    Basically, you're a sensitive little shit and you shouldn't be fucking complaining. Man up.
    And if you say this board is only run by children and you dislike it, STOP PUTTING UP WITH IT HURRRRR.
    You have a choice, but you still have 705 posts. Stop bitching about something you can change.
    Don't worry about your rep, I'm sure if you continue posting retarded shit that doesn't make sense, it'll just get deeper in the red. And don't worry about me nega repping you again, I'll be sure it happens as soon as possible and as soon as I see you make another stupid post.
    Good day.
    Eh I wasn't in the best of moods hence the comment, my bad I guess. And none of the staff are perfect; remember this.
    Hey man how's it going? I haven't talked to you since I accepted your Friendship Request, so how's it going?
    I have an excellent reason to suspect you. You're arrogant, you seem totally biased, your facts goes against every single article we've all read, and you're immature.

What I said is a matter of facts, yet since it will take hours to find out for an american, except if you have time to waste, you won't disprove me. And what I said was something very easy. I could have spoken of inheritance, disappearance and that kind of stuff a lot worst.
    Of course I know nothing. This is why you can tell us as much BS as you want, if you want. No one is gonna be able to prove that you're wrong.
    In the french law, in order to marry you need to sign up three different files in the town where you hope to marry exactly three weeks before marrying, with the futur husband, wife and eventual children. Homosexual have the right to marry too. It's total BS, but since you don't study law, you have few to none chance to prove it is BS, then I come and claim to be smarter.
    I am french. Once, in english class, me and my english professor disagreed on a point, I was 15. At the end of the class, he looked into a book and see I was the one right about the translation.
    His degree meant nothing on the issue since he was wrong in the end.

Take it as you wish.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back