• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Texkia26

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous

Mmmkays. You're allowed to be mad at me for being so slow at writing. But I do have a life. And to thank you for your patience, here are TWO chapters! For the price of one. Please enjoy =] Chapter 7 “Sophia, come over here! You have to see this!” The roaring sound of rushing water caught my...
  2. T

Okay, a taste of what is to come: “I need to die.” “They’re mostly lies,” he said softly. “I can’t do that,” I whimpered. I am almost done with chapter 7. I know it's not much, but I can't completely give it away. I am so sorry it has taken me close to 3 weeks to actually get something to...
  3. T

Ok, well, I was gonna start writing again today, but it won't be up until like next week. But don't worry, it will be posted :D In the mean time though, I suggest you kids check out the band Caecelia. They own.
  4. T

Ok, kids, I have some bad news. I can't post my story for a long while. I have other stuff that needs to be dealt with at the moment. I'm really sorry :(
  5. T

Yes, I made up the whole book entry and the author myself :D Thanks for the compiments, kids. :D
  6. T

Aha. I finally finished it! REJOYCE!! Please enjoy :D Chapter 6 part 2 I missed him and his blue eyes and wacky hair already. Kian had now enlisted the help of a spatula and a frying pan and was attempting to put out the flames by hitting them repeatedly with his poorly equipped weapons...
  7. T

Okay kids, check this out: I have been playing lacrosse for 4 hours everyday and then working for 6 hours after that, so, I am literally physically and mentally exhausted and I have not had time to even think about my story all week. And I am leaving for the beach at 3 AM tomorrow morning and I...
  8. T

Thanks for the reviews, kids. The next part will be up in a few days :D
  9. T

Chapter 6 Pt. 1 I was not quite awake when I heard my door open and close. Moments later, I felt Kitty jump onto my bed and walk cautiously towards my hand. She sniffed my hand and my arm, and then licked my cheek with her rough tongue. It took all my early morning strength to raise my hand to...
  10. T

I finally finished it! Thanks for your patience kids. x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. Chapter 5 “Where’s Klaus,” I asked Kian. “Talking to her.” He replied, looking behind him. I looked around and saw Klaus talking to a redheaded strigoi. He was standing in front of her, hands in his pockets, rocking...
  11. T

Haha, thanks. Ok, so I don't have to work this week. And I bought a new notebook so I can keep writing. (Don't ask why, but I have to write in a small notebook before typing a story.) And I have new ideas for my story that will make it even better, Hooray! Be excited! :D
  12. T

Ok, short update: My birthday was 2 days ago, so that took up a lot of writing time. My cousins are gone, and I'm only working 3 times this week, so I'll be able to write more. But my boyfriend is in the hospital and I've been worried about him, but he'll be fine. So, I have about 4 paragraphs...
  13. T

Thanks for your patience, kids. And I'll have the next one up by next week. My personal life is really busy at the moment with my job, my family, and everything else :D
  14. T

Ok kids, short update. Chapter 4 “Get away from me,” I said through gritted teeth. “Surely you don’t mean that, sweetheart,” he said, sounding hurt. “Why wouldn’t I?” I turned around, almost falling over, and glared at him. Hadyn looked the same as he did a year ago. The wavy red hair...
Back