• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TH3GADFLY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Which Order Are You Doing?

Ven, Aqua, then Terra for me Gotta go through Ven's story first to confirm what his deal with Roxas is
  2. T

Xigbar's eye

Don't worry man, I'm not offended, I'm just thankful you didn't post nothing but the link to the other thread. I HATE it when people do that.
  3. T

Xigbar's eye

Ohhhhh... sorry, Didn't mean to steal your thunder dude. I forgot to check the date of the news-post on KHinsider, it's two days old! Epic fail on my part.
  4. T

Xigbar's eye

Now I know you've all seen the new v-jump scans showing Braig, in all his bioptic glory, however the Xigbar we all know has an eye-patch. So any of you hazard a guess of how he loses the eye? Ya think it'll be by the hands of one or more of the keyblade trio, by some accident, or by something...
  5. T

Any Aqua theories?

Why must you display such a vulgar theory about a classy lady like Aqua. I am sure see acquired her position in a respectable manner. Anyway, the only theory that I have for Aqua is that she will be the HOTtest KH character evar. Well I just sounded like a fanboy there.
  6. T

Nother theory why Roxas looks like Ven

I'm not sure if this has been thought of before, but just in case it hasn't. Okay, we all know that Sora became a heartless (and split into Roxas) when he struck his heart with the Keyblade made from six princesses of heart's... hearts. And at least three of those princesses come to know Ven in...
  7. T

to be Explained in in BBS

Well, since Kairi's only a toddler at the time the whole seven princesses thing is either fairly recent or there's a 'one dies, another gets born' sort of deal.
  8. T

Oops, I think I do remember reading about that in the reports. Epic fail on my part.
  9. T

I'm not sure if this has been discussed but, Ya think the whole thing about Kairi mysteriously coming to Destiny Islands or why you need seven princesses of heart to open the door to kingdom hearts going to be dicussed in BBS. Maybe the kingdom hearts from the first game is the same one we see...
  10. T

New BBS Video Leaves Me With Questions!

Maybe how one changes as a nobody varies between people. There's one theory I heard that when you turn into a nobody you look like someone you admired (like a mentor er something). It was a theory to explain why Roxas looked like Ven, by Sora somehow coming to know Ven and looking up to him. If...
  11. T

BBS TGS 09 Trailer: English Subbed, High Quality, and Cropped!

Hey, some people don't like the squares around it okay. It ticks me off that some people don't like cinnamon with their french toast, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't have the choice.
  12. T

Ven's twin

I recently read a tread by :::A Hex Torn::: (http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/136813-mx-s-apprentice-s-identity.html) in which he showed a picture of a side by side comparison of Ven and DS having strikingly similar body proportions. Then I recently found out DS's name is...
  13. T

Terra in American Kingdom Hearts 2

The Terra boss battle is only in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. Watch what you post in these forums, man. You say something that's common knowledge, and WHAM, you get flamed. DARNNIT, fifth to post. I am a slow typer.
  14. T

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

Darn it man, Luxord's my favorite (used to be Xigbar before Days, but still). Now I have no circle to fill. But if we're talking COM members, gotta go with Larxene, she is teh HOTness, regardless of how nasty she is.
  15. T

Yet another Ven theory...

You got a really good theory about Ven being a replica, but I doubt it has anything to do with the Dark Solder. I really hope he's not a replica of Roxas because that would involve time travel, which would ruin the series for me
Back