• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ThatGuy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ThatGuy

Fanfiction ► Chosen Heroes (BBS Spoilers)

So, I'm a day late. Meh, that's life. Here's the next chapter! Chapter 14: In the planning room that I didn't know we had Riku was explaining the situation in more detail. "Basically, the Kingdom has taken control of every world except Radiant Garden." Riku said. "Ben, explain...
  2. ThatGuy

Apparently the only thing that can keep me from writing is a good book. Hope everyone's having a great break! (5 days!) Chapter 13: It was a bit of a long flight to Radiant Garden, but Amber kept us entertained by telling us about the Pride Lands. I really wished I could have seen it...
  3. ThatGuy

what is/happened in the keyblade war?

Beyond what you have there, we know nothing else about the Keyblade War. and it doesn't seem like Nomura has any interest in revealing any more.
  4. ThatGuy

His death

iirc Vanitas and Ven's hearts were merged back into one when the X-blade was forged. That's why you have to fight him in your heart as the final boss, you're basically fighting over dominance.
  5. ThatGuy

Don't think about it too much (or at all), I don't know what Riku's "unfinished business" is either. Anyway... next chapter! Chapter 12: They took us to the sandlot where Seifer usually was. "Hey Seifer!" Haynor called out. Seifer turned around and smirked. "What? You want to lose...
  6. ThatGuy

WOOHOO WINTER BREAK!!!! please I would like comments! Actually the finals I had today were so short i had a lot of time to work on the story, I'll probably have the chapter after this one done before the end of the day. I'm not sure if i should wait till tomorrow to post it just cause, what do...
  7. ThatGuy

Are you really a Nobody?

Within the Kingdom Hearts universe no one knew Roxas had Ven's heart. We only know he has Ven's heart from Nomura
  8. ThatGuy

Woohoo! 3 days till winter break! Who's excited? This guy! (except there's still finals :( ) Next chapter! Oh, and comments please! Chapter 10: "Sky! Sky! Wake up!" When I opened my eyes I saw Sarina kneeling next to me. I was on the ground in a clearing in a forest. "What...
  9. ThatGuy

A little late, but it's here next chapter! oh yeah, comments please. Chapter 9: We walked into the area that was giving off the unusual readings, but there was nothing there. Our friends weren't even there. "Where is everybody?" I asked no one. "They couldn't make it." A...
  10. ThatGuy

Mickey combo

It may be that in BBS there isn't as much of a rarity factor as in Re:CoM. Since in Re:CoM you had to get the friend card to use it but in BBS all you need is a full D-Link gauge which fills kind of fast.
  11. ThatGuy

Questions.

mookystank look up Roman Numerals, "I" is what ancient Romans used to denote the number 1. And I know that "i" is representative of the square root of -1. I see what you mean with your interpretation and it makes sense, but your evidence against mine is ungrounded and lacking.
  12. ThatGuy

I've decided that Riku will be the main source of the little comic relief the story will have. Anyway, new chapter! of course comments are always welcome. Chapter 8: Finally, we were leaving to other worlds. Sarina's parents, Riku, Donald, and Goofy had decided to join us. This was...
  13. ThatGuy

Ventus in Cinderella , wtf

since when has Kingdom Hearts adhered to the laws of physics? I think you're thinking too far into it, like many things in video games it could be a... plothole.
  14. ThatGuy

Fanfiction ► The First Key :Vanitas meets Sora

Hmm... there's just some minor errors with grammar and conventions, otherwise it's good. (the first one) I don't really understand the second one :P
  15. ThatGuy

Thanks. You really think it's that good? It's nice to know the story has more than one fan.
Back