• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by THE GAME

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. THE GAME

Name your dream eaters

My goal is to get every Dream Eater and possibly name them all, but this is what I have so far. Meow Wow - Nyan Komory Bat - Zubat (Couldn't help it lol) Frootz Cat - Barry (Cheesy but I like it) R&R Seal - Sealeo (Another Pokemon name) Kab Kannon - Beedle (Named after Beedle from Zelda) Ursa...
  2. THE GAME

One question about the files

What do you mean? You unlock Critical mode after beating Standard mode. Why start with Proud mode? It'll just make it more difficult to unlock Critical mode...
  3. THE GAME

Complete Report Help

Ugh, I can't get the gold medal for Riku's dive in TWTNW. Is there some trick to it? EDIT: Wow nevermind, just got it! :biggrin:
  4. THE GAME

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

Re: Dream Eater Glitch? The only glitch I've experienced is when my Spirits got stuck under the ground in one of the areas in Pranksters Paradise. I don't remember how it happened, but I think it was after using a Dual Link.
  5. THE GAME

Critical Mode file?

Yes, your Dream Eaters will retain their colors. And as far as I know, TWTNW is the best place to grind for stuff like EXP and materials, but if you want rare materials complete portals/special portals in just about any world.
  6. THE GAME

You can fix them again by dropping at a save point.
  7. THE GAME

Critical Mode file?

They're completely reset and you will have to unlock their abilities and stuff again. They only keep their rank. But yeah, definitely create as many Dream Eaters as you can since you're going to delete the file anyway.
  8. THE GAME

Critical Mode file?

Treasures don't carry over, but the trophy for collecting the treasures does. So yeah, you will have the trophy but you'll have to collect the treasures again. :P
  9. THE GAME

Proud mode tips?

Alright thanks, just created one. :)
  10. THE GAME

Proud mode tips?

Which Dream Eater gives you Once More? I got Second Chance from R&R Seal but I couldn't find Once More so I had to beat the game without it.
  11. THE GAME

Critical Mode file?

Nothing will get messed up. If you use the clear data you can keep all of your trophies and Dream Eaters, and if you don't use the clear data you'll have to start from scratch. Simple as that.
  12. THE GAME

Critical Mode file?

Yup, ranks will stay so I suggest making as many S rank Dream Eaters as you can before using the clear save data to help you out in Critical mode and save you some materials, thus making it easier to get the trophy for collecting every Dream Eater.
  13. THE GAME

Critical Mode file?

Nope. And any new Dream Eaters you get in your other save file wont go to your Critical file either. You only get level 1 versions of all the Dream Eaters you had in your first save file at the time you used the clear save data.
  14. THE GAME

Critical Mode file?

You also get to carry over your trophies but that's it. Also, you don't have to beat Proud mode to unlock Critical mode... I unlocked Critical mode by beating Standard mode.
  15. THE GAME

The only thing you really have to worry about is the portals glitching up. Or, well, that's the only issue I've had anyway, but I don't even think its permanent. There's ways to fix it, even if they seem to be temporary, so there's really not much to worry about.
Back