• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Eye of New? You mean Newt?
    Whirly's nice. She just sometimes annoys me with the whole DN and gay love thing. o__o And shes perverted in a way, and takes things far when she is, but shes really nice.
    ;___; You dont fangirl over ~ME~? HOW RUDE.
    IT'S OVER.

-3- I find that hard to believe, Snapple. She managed to glomp Namine who's post is above mine, while ignoring me. Seriously.

;A; ITS OVER. FIRST I AM NOT SPECIAL ANYMORE TO CALL YOU BB, AND NOW THIS.
    WE'RE DONE. D8
    Yeah, she was my friend, but i've never fangirled over anyone except for Lu. ouo Im sometimes close to doing it over you and someone Elsa.
    Bloody.
    And I bet Bloody doesnt like me. Im all like, " Bloodu~ 8D" when she comes on, and she fricken ignores me.
    >: IM NOT SPECIAL TO YOU ANYMORE, AREN'T I, HIKARI ROSE.
    /cutcutcut
    /bitch
    ;A; But nobody elsa calls you it on the forum but me.
    </33333
    AT LEAST NOT ANYMORE. D8 *sobsobscutcut*
    I miss Radish, though I barely ever talked to her after I parted ways with tbe BWK.
    Shes annoying, christ, she's think as fuck.

;____; Hey no fair. Ray stole by "bb" thing. >: Poo, not unique anymore.
    Since your brain is smaller and holds less smarticle capacity, your head is smaller, therefore Lu's big brain cannt fit in yer small head while your small brain can fit into her big head.
    C:
    /SLAPPED
    Lmfao bb.
    Yesyesyesyes. I love Lu. ;A; And shes so amazing, I need her skills.
    LMFAO! XDDD YES SHE DID. ROFL, SNAPBB ILU.
    Exactly, her graphics are totally better, but since she thinks they arent and admires Negi so much, it upset her really bad, and of course it was offensive, she tried something really good and she got put down by her graphics muse.
    Saruki didnt critique. She's just a bitch who only comments on hers and people she feels like.
    Negi did though, and he put her down. Lu's amazing, she can kick Negi's shit in the trash with her graphics, imo.
    Yeah I talked to her on AIM for a long while yesterday. Negi's such a critic, same for Saruki. o__o
    *U* Omai.
    Wai, thank yew.<3
    Yer signature is quite sexy, as well.<333 *rawrawr*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back