• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by The Midnighter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Internet speed

So, on average I get a 10mbit connection, which is what I'm paying for - last week I notice it drops to a 5mbit connection, troubleshoot over here, replace my cable modem - call them eventually and they tell me that I'm only guaranteed 1mbit - what the hell is that?
  2. T

Chat problems

I know that the chat seems to be down, it's because the people that host it - well, their servers all seem to be down. Even their main page. http://www.addonchat.com When that website is up, our chat should be back up as well.. Sorry for the inconvenience =(
  3. T

I saw 300 in the IMAX experience this past weekend. Holy mother of... Wow, it just blew my mind away. It's offically replaced my #1 movie of all time (American History X) - It was ssooooooo good. It had my adrenaline pumping the moment the movie started, it wasn't just gore & action either, it...
  4. T

Images update

Alright! Premium members are going to have a 20% increase from what regular members have. So when an image size is set for members, I'll give you two image sizes; Premium & Regular. Unfortunatly, the 2nd image isn't allowed, it's just too much :(
  5. T

Images

Alright, sorry fellas and ladies, here are the new image rule: 1: Only one signature picture is allowed, unfortunatly having more than that is causing a lot of stress on the server. #2 is more of a recommendation, we're asking that you trim that one image down as much as you can, without...
  6. T

Unreal webpage?

http://unreal.khinsider.com or http://hosting.dfbutclan.com/khinsider/index.php ? Keeping in mind, I'll pretty-up the one you all choose.
  7. T

Lag issues

Alright, so here's the thing. THe images this forum have, and are displaying; Is killing the server. We're going to restrict the size of images to 30-40kb. Yes, I know this seems very small; But with the right save method, and a good compression program - Most of your images now can be trimmed...
  8. T

Chat

The new chat is finally live. Enjoy it. :)
  9. T

New Chat Soon!

I'm receiving/installing the chat Sunday for sure. *thumbs up*
  10. T

Staff vs. Members

This thread will be for applications, which will open (hopefully) Wed.
  11. T

Maintainence

I'm doing some Maintainence on the server databases, if you experience any lag in the next hour or two - It's not your internet's fault, don't hit your internet box, or feed your PC viruses... It'll all be better sooner than later :D
  12. T

Unreal Tournament, tournament?

Ok, so I've been throwing the idea around. Might get interesting with all the new members we have, anyone interested? ... Anyone interested in helping a university student make it up? ... or make it up all together on your own? ... please? =D I'll do it if I have to, but it'll take a heck of a...
  13. T

vBPlaza

Has been turned off for a little while as I investiage some abuse. Sorry folks.
  14. T

Unreal Ready!

Unreal Tournament '99 Game of the year edition is READY TO GO! I'm on fragging some bots right now! Here's some information: Address: 209.190.24.38:7766 I'm having some trouble with TeamSpeak, so until I get that fully operational I won't post the link to it yet. If anyone can host the...
  15. T

For Azurith

As I'm sure you've all noticed, Azurith hasn't been around a whole lot lately, well it's not his fault. Azurith has moved out of his home, and is currently venturing across the US.. I wanted to create this thread in his memory for all of the hard work he produced to these forums, and all of the...
Back